MEP Slavi Binev: Bulgarian PM Is Mutra-Turned-Snitch
There is nothing more despicable that a third-rate, bighead mutra than a mutra who is also a snitch such as Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, according to MEP, Slavi Binev.
Binev, founder of the political party Conservative Party Movement of Success, GORD (PROUD), and second-term indepenedent MEP, spoke Monday in the aftermath of the scandal already codenamed "The Buddha File."
A leaked document, released by the site for investigative journalism Bivol.bg on Sunday, revealed that current PM Borisov, has been recruited in the past as a secret agent of the Central Services for Combatting Organized Crime, CSBOP. Borisov's codename was Buddha.
Borisov was, allegedly, recruited as informant over his ties with the mafia.
According to the PM, the documents were leaked by the controversial MEP in another effort to tarnish his image.
In commenting on Borisov's words, Binev pledged to "include Borisov in GORD's economic program; sell him to Thailand so that Thai people can add to their collection of golden and emerald Buddha a pumpkin one."
Borisov's mocking nickname used by opponents is Boko Tikvata (The Pumpkin – editor's note.)
"It is a fact that this time he did not blame his predecessor Sergey Stanishev for everything, but finally dared to mention my name. With it, he showed who his biggest nightmare is, making him shiver, and who is the only alternative to the obsolete political system," Binev, who has been harshly and relentlessly criticizing Borisov for months now, stated.
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake
- » Ministry of Interior and the Directorate of “Automobile Administration”Check Vehicles for Adherence to Traffic Rules
- » Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
- » 149 Illegal Roma Houses are being Destroyed in Sofia's Zaharna Fabrika Quarter
- » Sofia Municipality Will Start Marking Dangerous Trees in Borisova Garden in Sofia