MEP Slavi Binev: Bulgarian PM Is Mutra-Turned-Snitch
There is nothing more despicable that a third-rate, bighead mutra than a mutra who is also a snitch such as Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, according to MEP, Slavi Binev.
Binev, founder of the political party Conservative Party Movement of Success, GORD (PROUD), and second-term indepenedent MEP, spoke Monday in the aftermath of the scandal already codenamed "The Buddha File."
A leaked document, released by the site for investigative journalism Bivol.bg on Sunday, revealed that current PM Borisov, has been recruited in the past as a secret agent of the Central Services for Combatting Organized Crime, CSBOP. Borisov's codename was Buddha.
Borisov was, allegedly, recruited as informant over his ties with the mafia.
According to the PM, the documents were leaked by the controversial MEP in another effort to tarnish his image.
In commenting on Borisov's words, Binev pledged to "include Borisov in GORD's economic program; sell him to Thailand so that Thai people can add to their collection of golden and emerald Buddha a pumpkin one."
Borisov's mocking nickname used by opponents is Boko Tikvata (The Pumpkin – editor's note.)
"It is a fact that this time he did not blame his predecessor Sergey Stanishev for everything, but finally dared to mention my name. With it, he showed who his biggest nightmare is, making him shiver, and who is the only alternative to the obsolete political system," Binev, who has been harshly and relentlessly criticizing Borisov for months now, stated.
- » Bulgarian Government Establishes National Anti-Corruption Council
- » Bulgarian Socialist Opposition Refuses Heading Constitutional Changes Committee
- » Bulgaria Customs Head to Manage Kapitan Andreevo Border Crossing
- » Bulgaria Might Have to Print Local Vote Ballot Papers in Romania
- » Citizens of Bulgaria's Garmen Hold Peaceful Protest Against Illegal Buildings, Thefts
- » MPs Meet First Nominee for Governor of Bulgarian National Bank