Second Baby on the Way for Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem
Actors Javier Bardem and wife Penelope Cruz are expecting a second child, according to media reports.
The information has not been officially confirmed yet.
Cruz gave birth to the couple's first child, son Leonardo Encinas Bardem, in Jan. 2011, six months after she and Bardem tied the knot.
The brunette beauty opened up to Vogue last year about how motherhood has truly changed her.
"From the first second, you feel so much love," she gushed in the magazine's June 2011 issue.
"It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever."
Cruz's younger sister, Monica Cruz, also announced last month that she's expecting her first child via a sperm donor, meaning the two stunning sisters will be pregnant together.
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June
- » The Symphonic Orchestra of the Bulgarian National Radio to Play at The Godfather Screening
- » Lamb Concert in Sofia Shifts to Larger Venue
- » Roxette To Entertain Bulgaria in June
- » Within Temptation to Headline Kavarna Rock Fest 2015 in Bulgaria