Second Baby on the Way for Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem
Actors Javier Bardem and wife Penelope Cruz are expecting a second child, according to media reports.
The information has not been officially confirmed yet.
Cruz gave birth to the couple's first child, son Leonardo Encinas Bardem, in Jan. 2011, six months after she and Bardem tied the knot.
The brunette beauty opened up to Vogue last year about how motherhood has truly changed her.
"From the first second, you feel so much love," she gushed in the magazine's June 2011 issue.
"It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever."
Cruz's younger sister, Monica Cruz, also announced last month that she's expecting her first child via a sperm donor, meaning the two stunning sisters will be pregnant together.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018