Bulgaria on air, Bloomberg TVs Ink Partnership
Bulgaria's business TV and media group Bulgaria on air (bgonair.bg) and the US giant for business and finance news Bloomberg (bloomberg.com/tv) announced Monday they have inked a contract for partnership.
Under its terms the leading global business and finance channel Bloomberg Television becomes the main provider of such news for Bulgaria on air, which is aired on cable, satellite, and via regular landline broadcasts.
"In a short period, the team of Bulgaria on air gained the trust and the interest of Bulgarian viewers. We believe, our partnership with Bloomberg Television will increase even further the quality of our TV product," Victoria Mitkova, manager of the media group, stated in a press release.
Bloomberg Television, which broadcasts 24 hours information about companies, people and ideas moving global markets, will provide daily for its Bulgarian partner original interviews, news, and other programs to be aired in Bulgarian.
Bloomberg Television has studios in New York, London and Hong Kong; it employs 2 400 media experts in 146 bureaus in 72 countries.
Bulgaria on air began operations in September, 2011. Its team includes prominent Bulgaria TV journalist with extensive experience with other TV channels.
The media group also published the official onboard magazine of the Bulgarian national flag carrier, Bulgaria Air, and owns a national radio chain, internet sites and mobile platforms.
More on the new partners can be found at www.bgonair.bg and www.bloomberg.com/tv.
- » EUR 12.3 M Gas Transmission Pipeline Opens in NE Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Registers Negative Balance of Trade with EU in January-July
- » Turkish Arkomat to Open Second Wire Harness Production Plant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian FinMin Foresees More Spending on Defence, Education in 2016 Budget
- » 'Bulgaria's Oligarchs Are the Politicians,' KTB Owner Vasilev Says
- » Bulgaria Not Planning to Nationalize AES, ContourGlobal TPPs, Energy Min Says