4.5 Degree Earthquake Hits Southern Austria
An earthquake of a degree estimated at 4.5 on the Richter scale has been registered in the south of Austria near the border with Slovenia.
The tremor has occured in the Karawanken mountain, in the province of Carinthia, informed the Austrian Geophysics Institute.
There are no reports of causalties or caused damage.
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » Code Red For High River Waters In Western, Central Bulgaria Issued