4.5 Degree Earthquake Hits Southern Austria
An earthquake of a degree estimated at 4.5 on the Richter scale has been registered in the south of Austria near the border with Slovenia.
The tremor has occured in the Karawanken mountain, in the province of Carinthia, informed the Austrian Geophysics Institute.
There are no reports of causalties or caused damage.
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Bulgaria, Germany Sign Agreement on Implementing Innovative Environmental Projects
- » Black Sea Coast Nature Conservation Has Overwhelming Support among Bulgarians - Survey
- » Most of Bulgaria under Alert for Hot Weather on Monday
- » 3.1-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Bulgaria’s Petrich
- » Torrential Rain, Overflowing Rivers Flood Houses, Roads Across Bulgaria