4.5 Degree Earthquake Hits Southern Austria
An earthquake of a degree estimated at 4.5 on the Richter scale has been registered in the south of Austria near the border with Slovenia.
The tremor has occured in the Karawanken mountain, in the province of Carinthia, informed the Austrian Geophysics Institute.
There are no reports of causalties or caused damage.
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail
- » Bulgarian Tourism Organizations Sign Environment Protection Memorandum
- » Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea Coast Returns to Normal after Floods
- » Code Yellow in 5 Bulgarian Districts over Hail, Torrents Friday
- » Code Yellow Issued in 7 Districts over Risk of Hail, Thunderstorms