4.5 Degree Earthquake Hits Southern Austria
An earthquake of a degree estimated at 4.5 on the Richter scale has been registered in the south of Austria near the border with Slovenia.
The tremor has occured in the Karawanken mountain, in the province of Carinthia, informed the Austrian Geophysics Institute.
There are no reports of causalties or caused damage.
- » EU Mulls Abandoning Carbon Tax For Intercontinental Flights
- » Bulgaria's Municipalities to Launch Eco Projects Worth BGN 180M
- » Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
- » 4.5 Earthquake Shakes Romania’s Vrancea
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister Praises Controversial Green Policies
- » Mild Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria