4.5 Degree Earthquake Hits Southern Austria
An earthquake of a degree estimated at 4.5 on the Richter scale has been registered in the south of Austria near the border with Slovenia.
The tremor has occured in the Karawanken mountain, in the province of Carinthia, informed the Austrian Geophysics Institute.
There are no reports of causalties or caused damage.
- » Pazardzhik Landfill Poses Danger of Road Accidents
- » Bulgaria's Environment Minister Calls for Imposing Stricter Fines on Oil Spills
- » Southern Bulgaria Submerged in Floods Caused by Torrential Rains
- » Pope's Climate Change Encyclical Leaves Politicians, Businesses Divided
- » Thunderstorms, Possible Hails Expected Across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Set Up 6 Regional Centers for Crisis, Disaster Management