Radical Left Group Takes Responsibility for Ankara US Embassy Blast
Radical Turkish Marxist group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - Front has assumed responsibility for Friday's suicide blast against the US embassy in Ankara.
Turkish authorities had already ascribed the attack to the party, known also under the abbreviation DHKP/C.
Writing at a Turkish website, the organization, classified as a terrorist group, said that the US are "the world's murderers."
Turkish police has already identified the suicide bomber as a 40-year-old DHKP/C member who had served jail time due to prior terrorist activities.
- » Russian Humanitarian Aid Convoy Enters Ukraine's Donbass
- » EP Approves Association With Georgia, Calls Russia to Withdraw
- » European Council Approves Juncker's EUR 315 B Investment Plan
- » Lifting of Sanctions Against Russia Dependent on Ukrainian Integrity - EU
- » EU Slaps New Sanctions on Crimea Targeting Energy, Tourism
- » High Rates, Volatile Rouble Increase Risks to Russia’s Economy, Fitch Says