Radical Left Group Takes Responsibility for Ankara US Embassy Blast
Radical Turkish Marxist group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - Front has assumed responsibility for Friday's suicide blast against the US embassy in Ankara.
Turkish authorities had already ascribed the attack to the party, known also under the abbreviation DHKP/C.
Writing at a Turkish website, the organization, classified as a terrorist group, said that the US are "the world's murderers."
Turkish police has already identified the suicide bomber as a 40-year-old DHKP/C member who had served jail time due to prior terrorist activities.
- » Slovakia Calls Emergency EU Meeting After Walloon Support for CETA
- » Turkey's Military Operation in Syria To Concentrate on Raqqa
- » Think-Tank Distances Itself from Investigation into EU's Georgieva
- » Belgium Agrees to EU-Canada Trade Deal
- » No Reports of Injured Bulgarians in Italy Quakes - Ambassador
- » Greek Money 'Boosts Bulgarian, Romanian Banks'