Radical Left Group Takes Responsibility for Ankara US Embassy Blast
Radical Turkish Marxist group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - Front has assumed responsibility for Friday's suicide blast against the US embassy in Ankara.
Turkish authorities had already ascribed the attack to the party, known also under the abbreviation DHKP/C.
Writing at a Turkish website, the organization, classified as a terrorist group, said that the US are "the world's murderers."
Turkish police has already identified the suicide bomber as a 40-year-old DHKP/C member who had served jail time due to prior terrorist activities.
- » Polish President Gives Green Light to Creating Joint Military Force with Lithuania, Ukraine
- » New British Royal Baby Named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- » Greek Debt Talks Mark Progress as Athens Reshuffles Negotiation Team
- » Romanian Economy to Register 3-4% Growth over Next Years
- » Explosion Rocks Office of Macedonia's Largest Albanian Party
- » Two Killed in Texas Shooting at anti-Islam Event