Radical Left Group Takes Responsibility for Ankara US Embassy Blast
Radical Turkish Marxist group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - Front has assumed responsibility for Friday's suicide blast against the US embassy in Ankara.
Turkish authorities had already ascribed the attack to the party, known also under the abbreviation DHKP/C.
Writing at a Turkish website, the organization, classified as a terrorist group, said that the US are "the world's murderers."
Turkish police has already identified the suicide bomber as a 40-year-old DHKP/C member who had served jail time due to prior terrorist activities.
- » Two Charged Over Arms Supply to French Airport Attacker
- » Theresa May to Announce UK Will Reclaim its Waters For British Fishermen
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Two More People Have Been Arrested After the Attack in London
- » Brazil Official Statement After Several Countries Have Banned Imports of Meat
- » Erdogan Says Turkey will Review EU Ties ‘From A to Z’