Radical Left Group Takes Responsibility for Ankara US Embassy Blast
Radical Turkish Marxist group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - Front has assumed responsibility for Friday's suicide blast against the US embassy in Ankara.
Turkish authorities had already ascribed the attack to the party, known also under the abbreviation DHKP/C.
Writing at a Turkish website, the organization, classified as a terrorist group, said that the US are "the world's murderers."
Turkish police has already identified the suicide bomber as a 40-year-old DHKP/C member who had served jail time due to prior terrorist activities.
- » Dutch Call for Deportation of Putin's Daughter From the Netherlands
- » Missing Air Algerie Passenger Plane with 116 on Board Crashes in Niger
- » Algerian Plane with 110 Passengers On Board Goes Missing
- » Taiwan Plane Crash Leaves over 40 Dead
- » Donbass Rebels 'Down Two Ukrainian Su-25 Fighters'
- » Germany Questions Appropriateness of Russia's Hosting FIFA World Cup