Radical Left Group Takes Responsibility for Ankara US Embassy Blast
Radical Turkish Marxist group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - Front has assumed responsibility for Friday's suicide blast against the US embassy in Ankara.
Turkish authorities had already ascribed the attack to the party, known also under the abbreviation DHKP/C.
Writing at a Turkish website, the organization, classified as a terrorist group, said that the US are "the world's murderers."
Turkish police has already identified the suicide bomber as a 40-year-old DHKP/C member who had served jail time due to prior terrorist activities.
- » Ankara-Moscow Relations Won't Fall Victim to Russian Warplane Downing - Turkish Deputy PM
- » Turkish Air Force Reportedly Suspends Flights over Syria
- » Russia to Suspend Visa-free Travel for Turkish Citizens from 2016
- » France to Commemorate Paris Victims With National Memorial Service
- » German Police Arrests Two Suspected Jihadists in Berlin
- » Hollande, Putin Meet to Discuss Broad Coalition against ‘Common Enemy’