Serbia, Kosovo Presidents to Hold 1st Meeting
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Kosovo counterpart Atifete Jahjaga are set to meet next Wednesday in Brussels.
The February 6 meeting will be the first between Serbia's and Kosovo's heads of state since the Serbian province declared independence February 17, 2008 in an act that Serbia has not recognized.
The meeting was first announced by Nikolic via his Twitter account, and then confirmed by the office of EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton.
- » BSP's Ninova Nominated for Vice President of Socialist International
- » Athens Blocked by 24-Hour Strike of Public Transport Employees
- » Women Serving in Turkish Army Allowed To Wear Islamic Headdress
- » Tension Between Greece, Turkey in Aegean Sea
- » EU To Put End To Tax Avoidance by MNCs
- » Juncker: Great Britain Will Pay Stiff Price for Brexit