Serbia, Kosovo Presidents to Hold 1st Meeting
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Kosovo counterpart Atifete Jahjaga are set to meet next Wednesday in Brussels.
The February 6 meeting will be the first between Serbia's and Kosovo's heads of state since the Serbian province declared independence February 17, 2008 in an act that Serbia has not recognized.
The meeting was first announced by Nikolic via his Twitter account, and then confirmed by the office of EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton.
- » Inspectors From OPCW have Samples From Douma
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders