Serbia, Kosovo Presidents to Hold 1st Meeting
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Kosovo counterpart Atifete Jahjaga are set to meet next Wednesday in Brussels.
The February 6 meeting will be the first between Serbia's and Kosovo's heads of state since the Serbian province declared independence February 17, 2008 in an act that Serbia has not recognized.
The meeting was first announced by Nikolic via his Twitter account, and then confirmed by the office of EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton.
- » Gaza Death Toll Surpasses 500, UN Calls for Truce
- » Russia 'to Back' UNSC Resolution on Crashed MH17 Plane
- » Ukraine Rebels Retain Control of Crash Victims' Bodies, Black Boxes
- » Ukraine to Demand Donetsk, Luhansk Rebels be Declared Terrorists
- » Russia Publishes List of 12 US Citizens Banned from Entering Country
- » Bus Crash Near Germany’s Dresden Leaves 9 Killed, 43 Injured