Serbia, Kosovo Presidents to Hold 1st Meeting
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Kosovo counterpart Atifete Jahjaga are set to meet next Wednesday in Brussels.
The February 6 meeting will be the first between Serbia's and Kosovo's heads of state since the Serbian province declared independence February 17, 2008 in an act that Serbia has not recognized.
The meeting was first announced by Nikolic via his Twitter account, and then confirmed by the office of EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton.
- » Russia to Ban Import of Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts from EU
- » First Albanian PM Visit to Serbia in 70 Years Postponed
- » Cooling of US-Russia Relations to Last Long Time - Russian FM
- » Turkey to Allow Iraqi Kurdish Fighters to Enter Syria To Defend Kobane
- » Chinese Corporation to Build Romanian Nuclear Reactors
- » US Drops Arms to Kurds Fighting IS Despite Turkish Warnings