Serbia, Kosovo Presidents to Hold 1st Meeting
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Kosovo counterpart Atifete Jahjaga are set to meet next Wednesday in Brussels.
The February 6 meeting will be the first between Serbia's and Kosovo's heads of state since the Serbian province declared independence February 17, 2008 in an act that Serbia has not recognized.
The meeting was first announced by Nikolic via his Twitter account, and then confirmed by the office of EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton.
- » Some 4,700 People Remanded in Custody in Turkey over Failed Coup Attempt
- » Turkish Airlines to Maintain Normal Operations during Emergency Rule
- » France Charges Five Suspects over Nice Truck Attack
- » EU’s Mogherini Calls on Turkey to Respect Human Rights during Emergency Rule
- » Turkey to Suspend Human Rights Convention during State of Emergency
- » Germany Calls on Turkey to Show Restraint in Response to Thwarted Coup Attempt