Missing German Girl Found in NE Bulgaria
A German teenage girl who had gone missing has been found in the northeastern Bulgarian Targovishte region, announced local police.
The 15-year-old's parents, who live in Germany, had alerted German authorities on January 7, after which a SIRENE (Schengen information system) signal was issued.
Bulgarian police from the Targovishte region town of Omurtag have discovered the girl in a local village.
They have informed the SIRENE office and the teenager's parents.
No information has been released on what has brought the girl to a remote village in northeastern Bulgaria.
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Bulgaria Granted Humanitarian Status to Ansbach Attacker in 2013
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Motorway Crash Injures 21 Migrants in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Court Releases Migrant Hunter on Bail
- » New Sofia Metro Station Opens, Adding 15 000 Passengers