Missing German Girl Found in NE Bulgaria
A German teenage girl who had gone missing has been found in the northeastern Bulgarian Targovishte region, announced local police.
The 15-year-old's parents, who live in Germany, had alerted German authorities on January 7, after which a SIRENE (Schengen information system) signal was issued.
Bulgarian police from the Targovishte region town of Omurtag have discovered the girl in a local village.
They have informed the SIRENE office and the teenager's parents.
No information has been released on what has brought the girl to a remote village in northeastern Bulgaria.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film