Chavez Successfully Finished Postoperative Treatment
Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has successfully passed his postoperative treatment an his recovery from cancer is doing well.
This was revealed by VP Nicolas Maduro Moros, who said that Chavez has entered into a new phase of his treatment and is "gathering strength."
Maduro added that the Presdent has met in Havana Venezuela Parliament Speaker Diosdado Cabello and Minister of Defense Diego Molero.
Due to a relapse of his cancer, Chavez was not able to swear in for his 4th consecutive term in office in January 10.
This has sent Venezuela in a constitutional conundrum and embittered divisions between his supporters and the opposition.
Eventually, the Parliament and Supreme Court of Venezuela decided that the oath can be indefinitely postponed due to the circumstances.
- » France's Interior Minister: '1/3 of Terrorists Suffer From Mental Disorders''
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » French Authorities Prevented 9 Terror Attacks Just in 2017
- » Iran Ready to Create Nuclear Weapons Within 5 Days if the US Ends a Major Agreement on Uranium Enrichment
- » More than 40 Civilians were Killed in Raqqa by a Strike of the US-led Coalition
- » Barcelona Suspects Appear In Court