At Least 25 Killed in Mexico Tower Block Explosion
At least 25 people were killed by a blast in Mexico City at the headquarters of the state oil company, Pemex, according to Mexican authorities.
At least 100 people were injured and an unknown number remain trapped in the rubble at the base of the 54-storey tower. Searches for survivors continue, according to the BBC.
The cause of the blast is under investigation, Pemex says.
- » UK to Send Spy Drones Over Syria in Broadening of Anti-IS Campaign
- » Turkey Adopts Tough Measures Against Violation of Public Order
- » Russian State Telecom To Launch Counterpart of Skype
- » Russia 'Offered Poland Part of Ukraine' - Former FM
- » Russia to Ban Import of Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts from EU
- » First Albanian PM Visit to Serbia in 70 Years Postponed