At Least 25 Killed in Mexico Tower Block Explosion
At least 25 people were killed by a blast in Mexico City at the headquarters of the state oil company, Pemex, according to Mexican authorities.
At least 100 people were injured and an unknown number remain trapped in the rubble at the base of the 54-storey tower. Searches for survivors continue, according to the BBC.
The cause of the blast is under investigation, Pemex says.
- » Russia, Turkey Mull Trade Preferences for Some Sectors
- » Ukraine Could See Exports Rise Under Deal with EU
- » Ukraine Parliament Adopts Donbass Self-Determination Bill
- » EU Parliament, Ukraine's Rada Adopt Association Agreement at Once
- » Turkey Mulls Setting Up Buffer Zone Along Iraq, Syria Borders - President
- » Elderly Woman Dies in Flood-Hit Eastern Serbia