At Least 25 Killed in Mexico Tower Block Explosion
At least 25 people were killed by a blast in Mexico City at the headquarters of the state oil company, Pemex, according to Mexican authorities.
At least 100 people were injured and an unknown number remain trapped in the rubble at the base of the 54-storey tower. Searches for survivors continue, according to the BBC.
The cause of the blast is under investigation, Pemex says.
- » Immigration is EU Citizens’ Main Concern – Survey
- » EU Extends EUR 91,000 to Help Macedonia Cope with Migrant Tide
- » Beijing to Host Winter Olympic Games in 2022
- » Attack on Police Station Leaves Two Turkish Officers, Two PKK Militants Dead
- » USA Extends List of Sanctioned Russian, Ukrainian Individuals, Entities
- » Russia, Turkey Reportedly Suspend Negotiations on Construction of Turkish Stream