At Least 25 Killed in Mexico Tower Block Explosion
At least 25 people were killed by a blast in Mexico City at the headquarters of the state oil company, Pemex, according to Mexican authorities.
At least 100 people were injured and an unknown number remain trapped in the rubble at the base of the 54-storey tower. Searches for survivors continue, according to the BBC.
The cause of the blast is under investigation, Pemex says.
- » Turkey-Europe Tensions High as EU Summit Opens
- » Brexit: Theresa May Offers More Assurances to EU Nationals
- » UN Says it is Ready to Go into Raqqa
- » Commissioner of the EC Admitted being a Victim of Sexual Harassment
- » Madrid Prepared to Halt Article 155 if Catalan Premier Calls Early Elections
- » Intel Working with Facebook to Create Super-fast AI Chip