At Least 25 Killed in Mexico Tower Block Explosion
At least 25 people were killed by a blast in Mexico City at the headquarters of the state oil company, Pemex, according to Mexican authorities.
At least 100 people were injured and an unknown number remain trapped in the rubble at the base of the 54-storey tower. Searches for survivors continue, according to the BBC.
The cause of the blast is under investigation, Pemex says.
- » British Police Arrest Man Trying to Force Entry into U.S. Military Base
- » Suspect in Stockholm Truck Attack to Stand Trial in February
- » Albanian Lawmakers Throw Smoke Bombs in Parliament (Video)
- » Ikea's Taxes to be Investigated by European Commission
- » 10 People were Sentenced to Death in China in Front of an Audience
- » Billionaire Returns to Presidency in Chile after "a Short Break"