At Least 25 Killed in Mexico Tower Block Explosion
At least 25 people were killed by a blast in Mexico City at the headquarters of the state oil company, Pemex, according to Mexican authorities.
At least 100 people were injured and an unknown number remain trapped in the rubble at the base of the 54-storey tower. Searches for survivors continue, according to the BBC.
The cause of the blast is under investigation, Pemex says.
- » Hundreds Arrested in Anti-Corruption Protests in Russia
- » Nearly 75,000 Bulgarians Vote Abroad
- » Five Bulgarians Injured in Bus Crash in Hungary
- » BHC: Voting In Turkey's Bursa Too Slow
- » Tension Over Declarations Among Voters in Turkey's Bursa Continues
- » Voting Abroad for Bulgaria's Snap Elections Progresses Normally