"Thus Bulgarians, completely paralyzed with fear, will be ready to cast the ballot they are told to, during the general elections in the summer. These are well-known approaches and they have been applied many times."
Tatyana Doncheva, former Socialist Party member and currently founder and head of "Movement 21", comments for Darik radio the assault against Ahmed Dogan and the shooting against Zlatomir Ivanov
- » “The last line in Hotel California explains where we are: you can check out any time, but you can never leave.”
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market