"Thus Bulgarians, completely paralyzed with fear, will be ready to cast the ballot they are told to, during the general elections in the summer. These are well-known approaches and they have been applied many times."
Tatyana Doncheva, former Socialist Party member and currently founder and head of "Movement 21", comments for Darik radio the assault against Ahmed Dogan and the shooting against Zlatomir Ivanov
- » Today's Quote: The President Is an Injured Carrier Pigeon
- » Today's Quote: The Fall of Bulgaria's 'Dictatorship'
- » Today's Quote: Presidential Candidate for Life. Literally
- » Today's Quote: Ahmet Davutoglu
- » Today's Quote: Populism and Alcoholism
- » Today's Quote: Bulgaria's PM Dreaming of Legal Loopholes