Govt Pours EUR 200 000 for Boosting Bulgaria's EU Image
Bulgaria's Cabinet decided to allocate BGN 440 000 (some EUR 200 000) from the state budget for "affirming the positive image of Bulgaria as a EU member state", the government press service reported.
Bulgaria's government ministers technically approved a total of BGN 1 M in funding for Bulgaria's "communication strategy", of which BGN 440 000 are for "positive PR".
The other BGN 560 000 will be allocated for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and about EU policies.
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Appointed EU Budget Commissioner - Report
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria’s Georgieva Will Be Awarded ‘Strong Economic Portfolio’
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Calls for Common EU Energy Strategy
- » Good Luck, Kristalina!
- » Bulgaria to Seek EC Aid for Damages worth BGN 5-10M Caused by Russian Embargo
- » Western Balkans Conference Kicks Off in Berlin