Govt Pours EUR 200 000 for Boosting Bulgaria's EU Image
Bulgaria's Cabinet decided to allocate BGN 440 000 (some EUR 200 000) from the state budget for "affirming the positive image of Bulgaria as a EU member state", the government press service reported.
Bulgaria's government ministers technically approved a total of BGN 1 M in funding for Bulgaria's "communication strategy", of which BGN 440 000 are for "positive PR".
The other BGN 560 000 will be allocated for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and about EU policies.
- » Bulgaria Records Sizeable Y/Y Drop in Jobless Rate in February 2015
- » Bulgaria Had Lowest Hourly Labor Costs in EU in 2014, at EUR 3.8
- » EU Launches Proceeding on Agricultural Land Ownership Laws in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Fails to Address Shortcomings in Treatment of Prisoners, Conditions of Detention - CoE
- » Bulgaria to Get EUR 10 M EU Funding to Tackle Asylum, Migration, Integration
- » EU Commission VP Jyrki Katainen to Visit Bulgaria on April 16