Govt Pours EUR 200 000 for Boosting Bulgaria's EU Image
Bulgaria's Cabinet decided to allocate BGN 440 000 (some EUR 200 000) from the state budget for "affirming the positive image of Bulgaria as a EU member state", the government press service reported.
Bulgaria's government ministers technically approved a total of BGN 1 M in funding for Bulgaria's "communication strategy", of which BGN 440 000 are for "positive PR".
The other BGN 560 000 will be allocated for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and about EU policies.
- » Finance Ministry Holding Talks on EUR 800 M Loan by EIB
- » MEPs to Hear Kristalina Georgieva on October 2
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Approves Cooperation Schemes under EU Programs
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Willingness to Help Kiev Build Closer Ties with EU
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Questioned by 3 EP Committees
- » Bulgarian Socialist MEP Demands Compensation for Bulgarian Agricultural Producers