Govt Pours EUR 200 000 for Boosting Bulgaria's EU Image
Bulgaria's Cabinet decided to allocate BGN 440 000 (some EUR 200 000) from the state budget for "affirming the positive image of Bulgaria as a EU member state", the government press service reported.
Bulgaria's government ministers technically approved a total of BGN 1 M in funding for Bulgaria's "communication strategy", of which BGN 440 000 are for "positive PR".
The other BGN 560 000 will be allocated for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and about EU policies.
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Euro-Presidency Disappoints the Young People from the EU
- » New Study of Food in Bulgaria and in Western Europe: Double Standards of Quality and Price
- » Bulgarian Dance "Horo" in the Center of Brussels
- » 1st Plenary Session of the Informal Meeting of EU Health Ministers in Sofia is Under Way
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency