Govt Pours EUR 200 000 for Boosting Bulgaria's EU Image
Bulgaria's Cabinet decided to allocate BGN 440 000 (some EUR 200 000) from the state budget for "affirming the positive image of Bulgaria as a EU member state", the government press service reported.
Bulgaria's government ministers technically approved a total of BGN 1 M in funding for Bulgaria's "communication strategy", of which BGN 440 000 are for "positive PR".
The other BGN 560 000 will be allocated for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and about EU policies.
- » Bulgarian FM Does Not Rule Out South Stream Re-Negotiation
- » EC: Flaws of South Stream Agreements with Gazprom Revealed in August
- » Bulgaria to Inspect EU Funded Environmental Projects from 2010 - 2013
- » EU Welcomes Ukraine's 'Deep European Aspirations'
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency Head: Poor Conditions Helped Us Get More Aid
- » UK Carries On Crusade against Bulgarians, Romanians, Wants New EU Rules