Govt Pours EUR 200 000 for Boosting Bulgaria's EU Image
Bulgaria's Cabinet decided to allocate BGN 440 000 (some EUR 200 000) from the state budget for "affirming the positive image of Bulgaria as a EU member state", the government press service reported.
Bulgaria's government ministers technically approved a total of BGN 1 M in funding for Bulgaria's "communication strategy", of which BGN 440 000 are for "positive PR".
The other BGN 560 000 will be allocated for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and about EU policies.
- » Bulgaria Govt Sending Mixed Signals about Next EU Commissioner Pick
- » Mission of General Directorate Taxation and Customs Union To Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Preparation for Bulgaria’s EU Presidency Delayed, Marred by Chaos
- » EC’s Representation in Bulgaria Denies Johannes Hanh Made Anti-Bulgarian Statements
- » BSP's Ninova Demands Announcement of Names of Deputies Who Voted for CETA
- » EC: Audit of Euro Funds Not Complete, Funding Not Frozen