Bulgaria's Govt Allocates BGN 1 M for Communication Strategy in 2013
Bulgaria's government has decided to allocate BGN 1 M for the communication strategy of the country in 2013.
The money will be provided under the state budget.
A total of BGN 440 000 will be spent on affirming Bulgaria's positive image as an EU Member State, according to the press office of the government as cited by investor.bg.
The remaining BGN 560 000 will be earmarked for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and the policies of the Community.
The measures have been listed in the Work Program under the strategy for 2013.
The international activities under the strategy will be the responsibility of Bulgaria's diplomatic representations abroad.
During Wednesday's sitting of the government, the ministers were acquainted with the activities under the communication strategy for 2012 and adopted the report for the program for 2012.
Bulgaria's EU Communication Strategy was prepared in 2006 and the activities were divided into international and local.
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Approves Cooperation Schemes under EU Programs
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Willingness to Help Kiev Build Closer Ties with EU
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Questioned by 3 EP Committees
- » Bulgarian Socialist MEP Demands Compensation for Bulgarian Agricultural Producers
- » MEPs to Discuss Russian Embargo on EU Food Imports
- » Bulgaria 'EU's Biggest Recipient' in 2014-2020 Programs