Bulgaria's Govt Allocates BGN 1 M for Communication Strategy in 2013
Bulgaria's government has decided to allocate BGN 1 M for the communication strategy of the country in 2013.
The money will be provided under the state budget.
A total of BGN 440 000 will be spent on affirming Bulgaria's positive image as an EU Member State, according to the press office of the government as cited by investor.bg.
The remaining BGN 560 000 will be earmarked for informing Bulgarians about their rights as EU citizens and the policies of the Community.
The measures have been listed in the Work Program under the strategy for 2013.
The international activities under the strategy will be the responsibility of Bulgaria's diplomatic representations abroad.
During Wednesday's sitting of the government, the ministers were acquainted with the activities under the communication strategy for 2012 and adopted the report for the program for 2012.
Bulgaria's EU Communication Strategy was prepared in 2006 and the activities were divided into international and local.
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva Leaves EU Commission to Become World Bank CEO
- » Bulgaria Socialists Distance Themselves from MEPs Backing EU Migration Resolution
- » EU Commission to Change Monitoring on Bulgaria Next Year
- » Sofia Seeks to Headquarter European Medicines Agency
- » European Parliament Increases Financing for Bulgaria in EU Budget 2017
- » Creditors To Be Able To Demand Freezing of Accounts of Creditors Abroad