Berbatov's New Baby Snapped by Paparazzi in Bulgaria's Capital
Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov will be throwing a birthday party on Wednesday as he turns 32, but it is baby fever that drives the paparazzi best.
Paparazzi in Bulgaria's capital Sofia were waiting and snapping as Berbatov's wife stepped out a few days ago for first time with their new baby.
The baby got her introduction to life as celebrity spawn in downtown Sofia last week when she was spotted for the first time out with her mom.
Unfortunately Elena did not give the watching paps a good look as it was too cold to pluck the bambino from the pram.
Elena was casual in denim, her brown hair in a ponytail, and she was accompanied by her sister Tanya – who works as a hair-dresser in downtown Sofia, as well as a babysitter.
Berbatov became a father for the second time to a baby girl in November and named his daughter Elia.
Thus the baby girl and the mother, Elena, will share similar names.
Fulham forward's relatives in the city of Blagoevgrad expected the child to be named after Berbatov's mother, Margarita, but the couple has obviously decided otherwise.
Elia was born on November 19 in Sofia.
Berbatov's first-born girl is three-year-old Dea.
- » Wildfire Rages Near Bulgaria's Boboshevo
- » Close to 2.5 Million Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Line - Study
- » Monument to Elias Canetti Unveiled in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Thracian Polearm Among Archaeological Finds in Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria
- » Wildfire Forces Evacuation of 10,000 Campers in southern France