Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
- » Kubrat Pulev Triumphs over Simon Peter, Grabbing WBA Boxing Belt
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected