Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Doping Scandal in the Champions League
- » The President of South Korea Promised a Secure Winter Olympics
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Preparing to Become BFU Chief or Minister
- » Wayne Rooney Pleaded Guilty, Remains 2 Years Without a Driving License
- » Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
- » Barcelona President: Messi Already Signed a New Contract