Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round