Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters