Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect
- » Bulgaria Surprisingly Ties with Malta 1:1 in Euro Qualifiers