Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Sepp Blatter Re-Elected as FIFA President
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Announce Fate of CSKA, Lokomotiv Sofia on June 1
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Proceeds to Third Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Defeated in Second Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat, Ousted at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Beats Former No.1 at Opening of Roland Garros