Bulgaria's Manolev to Move on Loan Deal to Fulham - Report
Bulgarian international Stanislav Manolev is likely to move to Fulham on a loan deal until the end of the season, according to a report.
The Cottagers will have an option to buy the player at the end of the deal, the report says.
The deal is expected to take place by Thursday, when the transfer window is set to close.
Manolev's agent, Mino Raiola, recently stated that the Bulgaria international would be a perfect fit at Craven Cottage.
Manolev has made 76 appearances for PSV Eindhoven since arriving from Litex Lovech in 2009, scoring three goals. The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch giants this season.
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals