Dozens of Dead Bodies Found in Syria's Aleppo
The bodies of dozens of young men have been discovered in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, according to rebels and activists.
At least 65 bodies were found on the banks of the Quwaiq river in the western district of Bustan al-Qasr, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported.
The men were allegedly executed.
Most had their hands tied behind their backs and gunshot wounds to the head, BBC has informed.
Rebels pushed into Aleppo in the summer of 2012 but are stuck in a stalemate with government forces. The city is divided roughly in half between the two sides.
- » Doctor Back from Africa Tests Positive for Ebola at New York Hospital
- » Ottawa Shooting Suspect Identified as Canadian Islamic Convert Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- » US Air Strikes Help Iraq Repel IS Offensive on Mosul Dam
- » European Parliament Approves Jean-Claude Juncker Commission
- » New European Commission To Be Voted Wednesday In Strasbourg
- » UK to Send Spy Drones Over Syria in Broadening of Anti-IS Campaign