Dozens of Dead Bodies Found in Syria's Aleppo
The bodies of dozens of young men have been discovered in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, according to rebels and activists.
At least 65 bodies were found on the banks of the Quwaiq river in the western district of Bustan al-Qasr, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported.
The men were allegedly executed.
Most had their hands tied behind their backs and gunshot wounds to the head, BBC has informed.
Rebels pushed into Aleppo in the summer of 2012 but are stuck in a stalemate with government forces. The city is divided roughly in half between the two sides.
- » Russia Forced to Pay USD 50 B to Former Yukos Owners
- » Romania, US to Launch Observation Flights over Russia, Belarus
- » Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
- » Hamas Agrees to New 24-Hour Ceasefire in Gaza
- » Israel Resumes Gaza Offensive after Hamas Rocket Attacks
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry Slams New EU Sanctions