Dozens of Dead Bodies Found in Syria's Aleppo
The bodies of dozens of young men have been discovered in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, according to rebels and activists.
At least 65 bodies were found on the banks of the Quwaiq river in the western district of Bustan al-Qasr, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported.
The men were allegedly executed.
Most had their hands tied behind their backs and gunshot wounds to the head, BBC has informed.
Rebels pushed into Aleppo in the summer of 2012 but are stuck in a stalemate with government forces. The city is divided roughly in half between the two sides.
- » Westerwelle: EU Still Hopes to See Ukraine Joining
- » 3 Ukrainian Ex-Presidents Back Pro-EU Protests
- » Ukrainian PM Threatens Pro-EU Protesters with Prison
- » Azarov Threatens Western Ukraine with Budget Cuts over Protests
- » Russia Calls for Non-Interference in Ukraine
- » Protesting Pro-EU Students Occupy Education Ministry in Kiev