"This is a very easy spot for shooting."
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov comments during his speech to the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria (AmCham), referring to the spot in front of the Central Courthouse in Sofia, where mobster Zlatomir Ivanov, aka Zlatko Baretata, was shot just hours earlier and just meters away from the Borisov-AmCham meeting venue in the Sofia Sheraton Hotel Balkan.
- » We Are at Hotel California, Greek FinMin Says
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market