Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to France
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is to arrive in France for an official visit on Monday.
Bulgarian media have noted that this will be Plevneliev's first foreign trip for 2013.
The Bulgarian President will attend the opening ceremony of an exhibition dedicated to his country's historic rescue of 50 000 Jews from Nazi concentration camps 70 years ago.
Plevneliev is also expected to meet with his French counterpart Francois Hollande. The two officials are to discuss the economic ties between the two countries, as well as Bulgaria's Schengen accession bid.
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia Establish Craiova Group for Cooperation
- » Bulgarian President Calls on Balkans to Guarantee Stability of Investors
- » President Plevneliev Vows Bulgaria Will Assist BiH on Road to EU
- » President: Bulgaria's KFOR Troops 'Making History' in Kosovo
- » US Expresses Support for Bulgarian Constitution Amendments
- » Bulgaria’s President to Visit Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on April 21-23