Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to France
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is to arrive in France for an official visit on Monday.
Bulgarian media have noted that this will be Plevneliev's first foreign trip for 2013.
The Bulgarian President will attend the opening ceremony of an exhibition dedicated to his country's historic rescue of 50 000 Jews from Nazi concentration camps 70 years ago.
Plevneliev is also expected to meet with his French counterpart Francois Hollande. The two officials are to discuss the economic ties between the two countries, as well as Bulgaria's Schengen accession bid.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important