Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to France
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is to arrive in France for an official visit on Monday.
Bulgarian media have noted that this will be Plevneliev's first foreign trip for 2013.
The Bulgarian President will attend the opening ceremony of an exhibition dedicated to his country's historic rescue of 50 000 Jews from Nazi concentration camps 70 years ago.
Plevneliev is also expected to meet with his French counterpart Francois Hollande. The two officials are to discuss the economic ties between the two countries, as well as Bulgaria's Schengen accession bid.
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis
- » Trade Between Bulgaria and Turkey Could Double
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Ink Trilateral Border Center Agreement within days