Bulgarian President Embarks on Visit to France
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is to arrive in France for an official visit on Monday.
Bulgarian media have noted that this will be Plevneliev's first foreign trip for 2013.
The Bulgarian President will attend the opening ceremony of an exhibition dedicated to his country's historic rescue of 50 000 Jews from Nazi concentration camps 70 years ago.
Plevneliev is also expected to meet with his French counterpart Francois Hollande. The two officials are to discuss the economic ties between the two countries, as well as Bulgaria's Schengen accession bid.
- » Bulgaria Says Hoping to See Ukraine Closer to EU
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen
- » Ukraine Embassy in Sofia Declines Comments on Pro-EU Protest