No Significant Violations Reported in Bulgarian Referendum
Voting in Bulgaria's Sunday referendum on nuclear energy is going on smoothly with no significant violations or violation attempts recorded, announced Bulgarian police deputy head Milcho Enev.
Enev confirmed that the forces of the Ministry of Interior are fulfilling their duties and will continue to do so until the closing of polling stations at 7 pm, and the transportation of ballot boxes.
All polling stations are working, after an initial setback due to heavy snow at some lockations in the morning.
Bulgaria's Central Electoral Commission spokesman Biser Troyanov has reported about some minor complaints, predominantly related to unclarities with the voting procedure at locations in capital Sofia.
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » The German President Signed a Law for Gay Marriages
- » NASA Forced to Deny There Was a Long-Lost ‘Civilisation’ on Mars
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » Pensioners in Norway have the Highest Standard of Living
- » Today's Google Doodle is about the Man who Predicted the Internet