No Significant Violations Reported in Bulgarian Referendum
Voting in Bulgaria's Sunday referendum on nuclear energy is going on smoothly with no significant violations or violation attempts recorded, announced Bulgarian police deputy head Milcho Enev.
Enev confirmed that the forces of the Ministry of Interior are fulfilling their duties and will continue to do so until the closing of polling stations at 7 pm, and the transportation of ballot boxes.
All polling stations are working, after an initial setback due to heavy snow at some lockations in the morning.
Bulgaria's Central Electoral Commission spokesman Biser Troyanov has reported about some minor complaints, predominantly related to unclarities with the voting procedure at locations in capital Sofia.
- » 4 People Dead, 15 Injured in Road Accidents During the Past Day
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » 3 People Dead, 23 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Ascension of Christ
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv