No Significant Violations Reported in Bulgarian Referendum
Voting in Bulgaria's Sunday referendum on nuclear energy is going on smoothly with no significant violations or violation attempts recorded, announced Bulgarian police deputy head Milcho Enev.
Enev confirmed that the forces of the Ministry of Interior are fulfilling their duties and will continue to do so until the closing of polling stations at 7 pm, and the transportation of ballot boxes.
All polling stations are working, after an initial setback due to heavy snow at some lockations in the morning.
Bulgaria's Central Electoral Commission spokesman Biser Troyanov has reported about some minor complaints, predominantly related to unclarities with the voting procedure at locations in capital Sofia.
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » More than 100 People are Missing after a Boat Sinks off Libya
- » China is on Track to Launch its 1st Mars Probe Around 2020
- » Hospitals in Switzerland will Supply Medicines with Drones
- » The World War II Bomb Found at the Airport in Frankfurt is Now Destroyed
- » Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels