No Significant Violations Reported in Bulgarian Referendum
Voting in Bulgaria's Sunday referendum on nuclear energy is going on smoothly with no significant violations or violation attempts recorded, announced Bulgarian police deputy head Milcho Enev.
Enev confirmed that the forces of the Ministry of Interior are fulfilling their duties and will continue to do so until the closing of polling stations at 7 pm, and the transportation of ballot boxes.
All polling stations are working, after an initial setback due to heavy snow at some lockations in the morning.
Bulgaria's Central Electoral Commission spokesman Biser Troyanov has reported about some minor complaints, predominantly related to unclarities with the voting procedure at locations in capital Sofia.
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day