Bulgaria’s Nuclear Referendum and Belene NPP: Who Is More and Most Corrupt?
Nope, these aren't lottery numbers but alleged price tags (EUR billions) for Bulgaria's Belene NPP.
The week before Bulgaria's "nuclear referendum" PM-Borishev, ex-PM-Stanisov and a myriad of other political hobbits and their affiliated parasite-experts kept spewing them out.
THEY, Borishev, Stanisov, and the sort, don't care about Bulgarians' common interest as a society, nation, state!
THEY don't even care about foreign interests – Russian (regardless of the Socialists' Moscow-inclination), US, French, Turkish.
THEY only care who'll snatch "the commission" for Belene!
("Commission" means bribes, commissions, treats, tips, and public procurement orders.)
That's what Bulgaria's GERB rulers and opposition Socialists are fighting for. The rest is just noise for deluding the enemy – i.e. the citizens, or those who deem themselves that. That's why BSP organized the referendum, and GERB made sure it made no sense.
Hopefully, Western Union or Moneygram will launch a wire service to the afterlife so THEY can spend their "commissions" later as their days on earth won't be enough.
And since Oktay Enimehmedov failed to kill Ahmed Dogan but "killed" the referendum, Bulgarians should think what matters from here on. And act upon it.
- » Ivan Krastev: 'Kremlin Is in Syria for Pedagogical Reasons'
- » Sofia 'Not Reliable Partner about Turkish Stream'
- » Forbes Presents Story of Former Owner of Bulgaria's Collapsed Corpbank
- » David Clark: E. Europe Must Seize Its Opportunity to Name UN Chief
- » Did Bulgaria Really Propose to Set Up a Migrant Hotspot?
- » Christian Bodewig: Migrants Could Help Economies of Europe’s Aging Nations