Chavez Recovered from Respiratory Infection
Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has recovered from the respiratory infection he suffered after his last cancer surgery, report agencies Sunday.
"45 days after the complicated surgery, Chavez is recovering, and the serious infection has been defeated. The treatment continues, though," stated Venezuelan Minister of Communication Ernesto Villegas.
Villageas said that Chavez is hospitalized in Chile, where a Latin America - EU leaders meeting is taking place.
The minister added that the President is already taking important decisions for Venezuela's internal and foreign policy.
Due to a relapse of his cancer, Chavez was not able to swear in for his 4th consecutive term in office in January 10.
This has sent Venezuela in a constitutional conundrum and embittered divisions between his supporters and the opposition.
Eventually, the Parliament and Supreme Court of Venezuela decided that the oath can be indefinitely postponed due to the circumstances.
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » World's First Supermarket Without Cashiers and Sellers Open Doors (Video)
- » The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
- » Modern Shop Without Cashiers Opened Doors