2 Bulgarian Plays Featured in Theater Fest in New York
Two Bulgarian drama plays are included in the program of the Festival of Women Theater Artists in New York.
Theater aficionados can see "The Innocent" of Teodora Dimova on January 28th and "Pleasantly Scary" of Yana Borisova on February 4th.
The festival is organized by the League of Professional Theatre Women, LPTW, on the occasion of its 30th anniversary.
The festival will present 30 brand new plays, musicals and theatre events, curated by League members.
The venues are located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and beyond.
Eight plays from Central and Eastern Europe will be presented. In addition to Bulgaria, there are participants from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovakia.
All plays have been written by women in the last five years.
- » Whitesnake Embarks on Purple Tour, to Visit Bulgaria in November
- » Bulgaria Emerging from Isolation, PM Says in Louvre
- » Anastacia Expected in Sofia Prior to First Ever Concert in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Thracian Treasures from Bulgaria to Open in Louvre
- » Bulgarian Wins Mural Art Competition in Australia’s Sheffield
- » Bulgarian Folklore Tradition: Every House With New Clay Pot on Good Friday