Brazen Cash Robbery Reported in Bulgarian Capital
A group of 5 masked and armed men are reported to have stolen BGN 100,000 from an armored cash transportation vehicle in Bulgarian capital Sofia Thursday evening.
The group approached the car, which had stopped near the office of an agency for online payments.
They quickly beat up the driver, while his colleagues were away in the office, and unloaded the armored vehicle.
The group are then reported to have made off with the significant amount of cash, having loaded it into their car.
- » Court Ends Money Laundering Probe against Bulgaria Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker
- » GERB MP Agrees to Have Immunity Lifted over Investigation
- » Arrested Attacker Confesses to Armed Robbery Attempt in Bulgaria’s Sredetz
- » Two People Killed in Two Separate Incidents in Southern Bulgaria
- » Attempt for Armed Robbery Leaves One Attacker Dead in Bulgaria's Sredets
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015