Brazen Cash Robbery Reported in Bulgarian Capital
A group of 5 masked and armed men are reported to have stolen BGN 100,000 from an armored cash transportation vehicle in Bulgarian capital Sofia Thursday evening.
The group approached the car, which had stopped near the office of an agency for online payments.
They quickly beat up the driver, while his colleagues were away in the office, and unloaded the armored vehicle.
The group are then reported to have made off with the significant amount of cash, having loaded it into their car.
- » Serbia Police Find Weapons, Ammo in Bulgarian Train
- » Englishwoman Reportedly Found Dead in Bulgarian Village, Murder Suspected
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder