Brazen Cash Robbery Reported in Bulgarian Capital
A group of 5 masked and armed men are reported to have stolen BGN 100,000 from an armored cash transportation vehicle in Bulgarian capital Sofia Thursday evening.
The group approached the car, which had stopped near the office of an agency for online payments.
They quickly beat up the driver, while his colleagues were away in the office, and unloaded the armored vehicle.
The group are then reported to have made off with the significant amount of cash, having loaded it into their car.
- » IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Turkish President Condemns Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Death Toll Rises to 36 in Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Suicide Bombing
- » At Least 36 Dead as Two Blasts Rock Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Bus With 65 Illegal Migrants Near Tsarevo
- » Bulgaria Drops Case against Border Police Officer Who Shot Migrant