Brazen Cash Robbery Reported in Bulgarian Capital
A group of 5 masked and armed men are reported to have stolen BGN 100,000 from an armored cash transportation vehicle in Bulgarian capital Sofia Thursday evening.
The group approached the car, which had stopped near the office of an agency for online payments.
They quickly beat up the driver, while his colleagues were away in the office, and unloaded the armored vehicle.
The group are then reported to have made off with the significant amount of cash, having loaded it into their car.
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition
- » Crime Rates in Bulgaria's Sofia on the Rise
- » Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Warns Of Phishing Scam
- » Sofia Court To Deliberate On Nikolai Kobliakov's Extradition
- » Nikolai Kobliakov Released on Recognizance