Brazen Cash Robbery Reported in Bulgarian Capital
A group of 5 masked and armed men are reported to have stolen BGN 100,000 from an armored cash transportation vehicle in Bulgarian capital Sofia Thursday evening.
The group approached the car, which had stopped near the office of an agency for online payments.
They quickly beat up the driver, while his colleagues were away in the office, and unloaded the armored vehicle.
The group are then reported to have made off with the significant amount of cash, having loaded it into their car.
- » Ex Svilengrad Customs Office Chief Released on Bail
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Burglary Ring
- » Secretary of Bulgarian Anti-Human Trafficking Commission Charged with Corruption
- » Bulgaria’s Security, Technical OPS Agencies Report Increase in Surveillance Equipment Requests
- » Bulgaria Strategically Situated along Balkan Drug Trafficking Route – US Department of State
- » Bulgaria Seizes 11 Kg Heroin in Serbia-Registered Car