President: Bulgarian Regions Need to Shape Fiscal Framework
Bulgarian regions need to be part of the planning for Bulgaria's 2012-20 financial framework, stated Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
Thursday Plevneliev met in the winter resort of Pamporovo Smolyan and Chepelare mayors Nikolay Melemov and Todor Bozukov, as well as Smolyan Region governor Stefan Staykov.
The officials were present at the close of the Ladies' Giant Slalom for the European Ski Cup in Pamporovo.
"A lot of the funds in the framework will go for the development of regions, so their representatives must be part of the process and their voice must be heard," said Plevneliev.
Comprehensive talks with local and regional authorities are set to continue in Sofia in the coming 6 months, added the President.
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to File KTB Case with Court Early Next Year
- » Parliament To Ratify Guarantee for EUR 100 M Lent to BDB by KfW
- » Bulgaria Gets Positive Assessments From IMF, World Bank
- » Bulgarian Finance Ministry: Deposits, Credits Will Grow in 2017