Bulgaria Govt Awards 35-Year Concession for Port Terminal Lom
Following an open tender, the Bulgarian government awarded Wednesday a concession contract for Port Terminal Lom to Port Invest EOOD
Port Invest proposes to invest BGN 22 439 000 in the port terminal for the 35-year concession period, with BGN 6 377 000 of the total to be invested in the first four years of the contract.
The fixed part of the annual concession payment amounts to BGN 187 100.
The program of the concessionaire envisages the processing of 480 000 tonnes of cargo per year on average and the servicing of 1800 passengers a year.
Port Invest EOOD intends to turn Port Terminal Lom in a modern highly competitive international river port which meets all international legal and technical requirements.
Port Invest EOOD is 100% owned by Bulgarian River Shipping AD, part of Bulgarian industrial group Chimimport.
- » S&P Cuts Russia's Rating to One Notch Above Junk
- » EC Official: Suspension of South Stream Project Is Not Being Discussed
- » Bulgaria Will Not Stop South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- » Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
- » Bulgarian Inter-Branch Organizations Oppose 15km Kresna Gorge Tunnel
- » General Electric 'in Talks' for Alstom Shares