Hotels at Bulgaria Ski Resorts Wage Cut-Price War
The fight for tourists has reached fever pitch in Bulgaria's winter resorts, where hotels are offering a range of cut-price deals to lure visitors.
Hotels in Bulgaria's ski resorts hope to attract more tourists from Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey in January with a 10-15% discount on its prices in a bid to make up for the outflow of Bulgarian visitors.
"Bulgaria's winter and spa resorts were fully packed during the holiday season thanks to the nice weather and attractive price-quality ratio. In January however Bulgarians prefer to stay home and focus on their job," the head of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association Blagoy Ragin commented.
Bulgarian hotels have already mounted their own price-cutting campaigns, which include discounts for accommodation during working days, as well as free of charge massage and spa procedures.
- » Bulgaria 'Should Promote Itself as All-Year-Round Destination'
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Tourism Conference
- » Every Fifth Tourist to Bulgaria in October Is Macedonian
- » Bulgaria Ranked 1st as Family Holidays Destination by Russians
- » 34 Bulgarian Hotels Certified as Spa Centres
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017