Hotels at Bulgaria Ski Resorts Wage Cut-Price War
The fight for tourists has reached fever pitch in Bulgaria's winter resorts, where hotels are offering a range of cut-price deals to lure visitors.
Hotels in Bulgaria's ski resorts hope to attract more tourists from Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey in January with a 10-15% discount on its prices in a bid to make up for the outflow of Bulgarian visitors.
"Bulgaria's winter and spa resorts were fully packed during the holiday season thanks to the nice weather and attractive price-quality ratio. In January however Bulgarians prefer to stay home and focus on their job," the head of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association Blagoy Ragin commented.
Bulgarian hotels have already mounted their own price-cutting campaigns, which include discounts for accommodation during working days, as well as free of charge massage and spa procedures.
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev
- » Bulgarian National Tourism Council Adopts New Promotional Strategies
- » Bulgaria's Tourist Season Won't Be Worse Than Last Year
- » Bulgarians to Spend BGN 690 M on Summer Holidays in Greece, Turkey
- » Bad Weather, Ukraine Crisis, 'Black PR' Ruin Tourist Season in BG