Hotels at Bulgaria Ski Resorts Wage Cut-Price War
The fight for tourists has reached fever pitch in Bulgaria's winter resorts, where hotels are offering a range of cut-price deals to lure visitors.
Hotels in Bulgaria's ski resorts hope to attract more tourists from Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey in January with a 10-15% discount on its prices in a bid to make up for the outflow of Bulgarian visitors.
"Bulgaria's winter and spa resorts were fully packed during the holiday season thanks to the nice weather and attractive price-quality ratio. In January however Bulgarians prefer to stay home and focus on their job," the head of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association Blagoy Ragin commented.
Bulgarian hotels have already mounted their own price-cutting campaigns, which include discounts for accommodation during working days, as well as free of charge massage and spa procedures.
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » 6000 Austrian Pensioners To Go On Vacation In Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flight Varna-Istanbul in May
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution Confirms Doubts for Violations in Bansko