Hostage Death Toll in Algeria Climbs to 48
At least 48 hostages are now believed to have died in a four-day siege at Algeria's In Amenas gas plant,
Reports have emerged that the 25 bodies found at the complex on Sunday were all those of captives.
A search is continuing at the In Amenas gas plant, where as many as 20 hostages remain unaccounted for, BBC informs.
Five suspected Islamist attackers were reportedly arrested on Sunday.
The siege ended when troops mounted an assault on Saturday, saying the militants had begun killing foreign hostages.
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece
- » Ankara-Moscow Relations Won't Fall Victim to Russian Warplane Downing - Turkish Deputy PM
- » Turkish Air Force Reportedly Suspends Flights over Syria
- » Russia to Suspend Visa-free Travel Regime with Turkey from 2016
- » France to Commemorate Paris Victims With National Memorial Service