Bulgaria's Dimitrov, Baghdatis Out of Australian Open
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov and Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis failed to make it to the quarter-finals of the Australian Open.
The Colombian tandem topped Marcos Baghdatis and Grigor Dimitrov 7-6(6), 7-6(5) in the third round on Monday.
Neither team faced a break point on serve in the match, but Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah squeaked by in both tie-breaks to advance in one hour and 41 minutes.
As an individual player Grigor Dimitrov was defeated in the first round of the Australian Open Grand Slam tournament.
Dimitrov had no answer to Frenchman Julien Benneteau, who easily beat him 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 and moved on to the second round.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic