Bulgarian Man Shot in Greece
A Bulgarian man has been brought into Bulgaria from Greece with two gunshot wounds.
48-year-old Gencho D. D. from the village of Stara Reka, Sliven District, was brought to the Rockefeller Hospital in the town of Petrich near the border with Greece at 4 am on Monday.
He and the man who brought him him explained he was shot in Greece, BGNES reported.
At 6:30 am, the wounded man was transported to the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, after his condition was stabilized.
The Petrich police are investigating the incident but unofficial reports say the man tried to commit theft in Greece, and was shot as a result.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack