Bulgarian Man Shot in Greece
A Bulgarian man has been brought into Bulgaria from Greece with two gunshot wounds.
48-year-old Gencho D. D. from the village of Stara Reka, Sliven District, was brought to the Rockefeller Hospital in the town of Petrich near the border with Greece at 4 am on Monday.
He and the man who brought him him explained he was shot in Greece, BGNES reported.
At 6:30 am, the wounded man was transported to the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, after his condition was stabilized.
The Petrich police are investigating the incident but unofficial reports say the man tried to commit theft in Greece, and was shot as a result.
- » EU Officials Accused of Selling Illegal Alcohol in Afghanistan
- » The Infamous Convicted Killer Charles Manson Died after 40 Years in Jail
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria