Bulgarian Man Shot in Greece
A Bulgarian man has been brought into Bulgaria from Greece with two gunshot wounds.
48-year-old Gencho D. D. from the village of Stara Reka, Sliven District, was brought to the Rockefeller Hospital in the town of Petrich near the border with Greece at 4 am on Monday.
He and the man who brought him him explained he was shot in Greece, BGNES reported.
At 6:30 am, the wounded man was transported to the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, after his condition was stabilized.
The Petrich police are investigating the incident but unofficial reports say the man tried to commit theft in Greece, and was shot as a result.
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros