Bulgarian Man Shot in Greece
A Bulgarian man has been brought into Bulgaria from Greece with two gunshot wounds.
48-year-old Gencho D. D. from the village of Stara Reka, Sliven District, was brought to the Rockefeller Hospital in the town of Petrich near the border with Greece at 4 am on Monday.
He and the man who brought him him explained he was shot in Greece, BGNES reported.
At 6:30 am, the wounded man was transported to the Pirogov Hospital in Sofia, after his condition was stabilized.
The Petrich police are investigating the incident but unofficial reports say the man tried to commit theft in Greece, and was shot as a result.
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center
- » Judge Rumyana Chenalova Detained for 72 Hours
- » Bulgaria Detains Romanian National Trying to Smugge 0.5 Kg Heroin
- » Bulgarian Authorities Launch Nationwide Search for Judge Rumyana Chenalova