Bulgarian President Denounces Attempt against Key Politician
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has resolutely denounced Saturday's assassination attempt against Movement for Rights and Freedoms party leader Ahmed Dogan.
"The President deplores all attempts on the life and health of Bulgarian citizens and expresses his firm conviction that circumstances surrounding the evnts will be swiftly clarified," stated Plevneliev's office.
The President has had a phone call with Dogan, learning that the leader has been left unharmed and wishing him a swift recovery from the stress.
"Such an act is inadmissible in a democratic country," stressed Plevneliev.
"Bulgarian society is traditionally renown with its tolerance, with the mutual acceptance and respect amongst different ethnicities and religions," added he.
- » Sofia Municipality is Working to Introduce a "Green Ticket"
- » Employers and Тrade Unions are Preparing a National Protest Against Electricity Prices
- » Over 900 Machines Аrе Working on the roads Across the Country
- » Municipalities Should Provide Tighter Control on the Rehabilitation of Apartment Buildings
- » A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
- » The Contract For Building the Toll System in Our Country is Signed