Video: Attempt on Bulgarian Turkish Leader's Life
An unsuccessful attempt was made on the life of Ahmed Dogan, founder and leader of Bulgaria's ethnic Turkish party DPS (Movement for Rights and Freedoms), on Saturday, January 19, 2013, during a party conference in Sofia.
The attacker, 25-year-old Oktay Enimehmedov, was beaten to the ground by DPS members and was then apprehended by police.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Uncovers Tax Evasion worth BGN 20M in H1, 2014
- » Court Imposes House Arrest on 'Putin Opponent' Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Sofia Prosecution Demands Detention for Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Tens of Turkish Policemen Arrested over 'Plotting' against Gov't
- » Bulgarian Border Police Seizes Heroin worth BGN 5.7M
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov
Well James, if you had Bulgarian security there then that would have made it "oppression"...muslim minorities prefer to 'police' their own with tactics you saw in the video..
Do the Socialists still want to associate with these cave men?
At least Bulgaria is better than Belgium..
Belgian Muslim State? Islamists vow campaign after election win.
Oct 30, 2012 by RussiaToday
A Muslim party in Belgium says it's preparing to campaign for setting up an Islamic state there. Two candidates from the newly-established Islam party won seats in a recent municipal election. RT discusses this with Philip Klaas, a Belgian Euro MP.