Prosecutor: Assaulter of Turkish-Bulgarian Leader Was Badly Beaten
The assaulter who attempted to kill Bulgarian Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan was beaten into "bad shape", according to prosecutor Nikolay Kokinov.
Kokinov spoke for media after the incident, which Dogan escaped unharmed, and said he had already talked to the attacker.
"He was not in a good shape, there was blood on his face," stated the Sofia City Prosecutor.
Kanal 3 TV footage live from the event showed how Movement delegates fall upon and mercilessly beat the attacker.
"He told us his version about what motivated him, but I will not discuss it at this point," said Kokinov.
- » GERB's Borisov To Sue BSP's Ninova
- » Alpha Research: 2.6 % Lead for GERB Over BSP
- » President Rumen Radev Expressed His Condolences to Queen Elizabeth II
- » 28 Migrants Found in Burning Truck in Bulgaria
- » AFIS: Turkey Issue Causes Significant Electoral Shifts in Bulgaria
- » Conference in Sofia to Promote Investment in Transport