Prosecutor: Assaulter of Turkish-Bulgarian Leader Was Badly Beaten
The assaulter who attempted to kill Bulgarian Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan was beaten into "bad shape", according to prosecutor Nikolay Kokinov.
Kokinov spoke for media after the incident, which Dogan escaped unharmed, and said he had already talked to the attacker.
"He was not in a good shape, there was blood on his face," stated the Sofia City Prosecutor.
Kanal 3 TV footage live from the event showed how Movement delegates fall upon and mercilessly beat the attacker.
"He told us his version about what motivated him, but I will not discuss it at this point," said Kokinov.
- » 45 Illegal Migrants Detained on Hemus Highway
- » Winter Road Conditions Regime To Be Introduced on November 1
- » Bulgaria's Traffic Police To Remove Licence Plates of Drunk Drivers' Cars
- » Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Demands Withdrawal of Immunity of Gerb Deputy Delyan Dobrev
- » 40 Illegal Iraqi Migrants Detained in Karnobat Region
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: I Will Not Resign