Bulgaria Interior Min Sent to Ethnic Turkish Party Congress after Assault
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has ordered Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov to go to the National Palace of Culture, where Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan chair was assaulted during the party congress.
Dogan has not been hurt during the grave incident, when the attacker walked on stage, pointing a small hand gun at his face, but failing to shoot.
- » Court Imposes House Arrest on 'Putin Opponent' Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Sofia Prosecution Demands Detention for Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Tens of Turkish Policemen Arrested over 'Plotting' against Gov't
- » Bulgarian Border Police Seizes Heroin worth BGN 5.7M
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov
- » Bulgaria Busts Int'l Antiquities Trafficking Ring