Bulgaria Interior Min Sent to Ethnic Turkish Party Congress after Assault
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has ordered Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov to go to the National Palace of Culture, where Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan chair was assaulted during the party congress.
Dogan has not been hurt during the grave incident, when the attacker walked on stage, pointing a small hand gun at his face, but failing to shoot.
- » Bulgaria Thwarts Two Attempts to Smuggle Some 90 Migrants from Turkey
- » Four Kosovo Men Get Suspended Jail Sentences in Bulgaria for Illegally Crossing from Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court Leaves Len Homeniuk Under House Arrest, Extradition Hearing Set for Sept 16
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detained 243 Human Traffickers in First Half of Year
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Man over Austria Migrant Deaths