Bulgaria Interior Min Sent to Ethnic Turkish Party Congress after Assault
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has ordered Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov to go to the National Palace of Culture, where Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan chair was assaulted during the party congress.
Dogan has not been hurt during the grave incident, when the attacker walked on stage, pointing a small hand gun at his face, but failing to shoot.
- » Attacker of Bulgarian Politician Ahmed Dogan Conclusively Sentenced to 3 1/2 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Detains 17 Illegal Immigrants Near Stara Zagora
- » General Accused of Malfeasance, Ordered Subordinates to Renovate Dwelling
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center