Bulgaria Interior Min Sent to Ethnic Turkish Party Congress after Assault
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has ordered Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov to go to the National Palace of Culture, where Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan chair was assaulted during the party congress.
Dogan has not been hurt during the grave incident, when the attacker walked on stage, pointing a small hand gun at his face, but failing to shoot.
- » Bulgaria to Amend Criminal Code to Counter Threat of Terrorism
- » Two Ex Court Chairs, 6 Others Charged over Irregularities in EU-Funded Project
- » Russian Consulate in Bulgaria to Assist in 'Suitcase Murder' Probe
- » Bulgarian Police Arrest 13 Customs Officers
- » Seven Arrested in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik, Plovdiv for Preaching Radical Islam on Facebook
- » Bulgarian Living in US Detained over Death Threats on EU Officials