Bulgaria Interior Min Sent to Ethnic Turkish Party Congress after Assault
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov has ordered Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov to go to the National Palace of Culture, where Movement for Rights and Freedoms party Ahmed Dogan chair was assaulted during the party congress.
Dogan has not been hurt during the grave incident, when the attacker walked on stage, pointing a small hand gun at his face, but failing to shoot.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail