Turkish-Bulgarian Leader Assaulted with Gun at Party Congress
Bulgarian Movement for Rights and Freedoms longtime leader Ahmed Dogan has been assaulted by a man carrying a hand gun at the party congress in Sofia Saturday.
Dogan was attacked by the man while delivering his strategic speech at the Movment's national convention, set to elect the party's leader.
Dogan is reported to have been rescued unharmed from the grave incident.
The assaulter was carrying a small hand gun, which he pointed at the party leader.
A skirmish ensued, during which Dogan was brought down to the ground, but security quickly rescued him.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod