Dimitrov, Baghdatis Make It to Australian Open 3rd Round
Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov and Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis made a winning battle at the Australian Open men's doubles 2nd round and have advanced to the next turn of the top tennis tournament.
Dimitrov and Baghdatis beat the number 4 double of Belarusian Max Mirnyi and Romanian Horia Tecau, 3:6, 6:3, 6:2.
In a contested match that lasted for 86 minutes Mirnyi and Tecau took the decisive lead in the first set.
The Bulgarian and Cypriot however came back in the game for the second set, crushing their adversary and paving their way to winning the match.
At the Australian Open's thrid round, Dimitrov and Baghdatis will play against the Colombian double of Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah.
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team