Jealousy Most Likely Motive for Bulgarian Women's Murder in Berlin
A Turkish national, living in Berlin, is about the face murder charges after shooting dead his ex-flame and her sister.
Torrid jealously has triggered the cold-blooded carnage at a caf? shop in Berlin, local media say, confirming earlier reports.
The murder occurred on Wednesday at a banitza shop, which the Bulgarians had recently opened in the German capital.
The murderer, 33-year-old Mehmed Y, is of Turkish origin and had an intimate relationship with one of the victims, police said.
He pulled a pistol out of his jacket pocket and fired eight bullets following a dispute with his former girlfriend Nura, also aged 33. The lethal shots were in the victims' head.
Mehmed was arrested on the scene of the crime after a shocked visitor at the shop called the police.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna