Jealousy Most Likely Motive for Bulgarian Women's Murder in Berlin
A Turkish national, living in Berlin, is about the face murder charges after shooting dead his ex-flame and her sister.
Torrid jealously has triggered the cold-blooded carnage at a café shop in Berlin, local media say, confirming earlier reports.
The murder occurred on Wednesday at a banitza shop, which the Bulgarians had recently opened in the German capital.
The murderer, 33-year-old Mehmed Y, is of Turkish origin and had an intimate relationship with one of the victims, police said.
He pulled a pistol out of his jacket pocket and fired eight bullets following a dispute with his former girlfriend Nura, also aged 33. The lethal shots were in the victims' head.
Mehmed was arrested on the scene of the crime after a shocked visitor at the shop called the police.
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor to Request Immunity of 7 MPs, 1 MEP
- » Automobile Administration Agency Officials from Pleven Charged with Abuse of Office
- » Municipal Officials in Brezovo Charged over Pension Fund Fraud Scheme
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany