Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Transport, ICT Quits Govt
One of Bulgaria's Deputy Ministers of Transport and ICT Kamen Kichev has requested to be dismissed from the Cabinet.
Kichev was officially dismissed by Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Wednesday afternoon, the government press service announced.
Kichev will be replaced by Kristian Krastev who is presently the acting Director of the Corporate Restructuring and Capital Market Directorate at the Transport and ICT Ministry.
Krastev was born in Sofia in 1976, and has a degree in international economic relations and industrial economics from the University for National and World Economy in Sofia.
Krastev's previous jobs include manager of Flying Cargo Bulgaria, member of the board of Wizz Air Bulgaria Airlines, head of Executive Agency "Maritime Administration", and chair of the board of directors of Burgas Airport.
- » Bulgaria’s President: New Elections Are Not an Option
- » Bulgaria's GERB to Hold New Gov't Talks with Four Parties
- » GERB Starts Closed-Door Meeting to Discuss Gov't Options
- » ABV’s Kalfin Says GERB-BSP Coalition Could Provide Stability
- » Bulgaria’s GERB Party, ABV Movement Willing to Extend Coalition Talks
- » Bulgaria to Create Search&Rescue System for Aviation Accidents