Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Transport, ICT Quits Govt
One of Bulgaria's Deputy Ministers of Transport and ICT Kamen Kichev has requested to be dismissed from the Cabinet.
Kichev was officially dismissed by Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Wednesday afternoon, the government press service announced.
Kichev will be replaced by Kristian Krastev who is presently the acting Director of the Corporate Restructuring and Capital Market Directorate at the Transport and ICT Ministry.
Krastev was born in Sofia in 1976, and has a degree in international economic relations and industrial economics from the University for National and World Economy in Sofia.
Krastev's previous jobs include manager of Flying Cargo Bulgaria, member of the board of Wizz Air Bulgaria Airlines, head of Executive Agency "Maritime Administration", and chair of the board of directors of Burgas Airport.
- » Secretary General of Bulgaria's Interior Ministry To Be Dismissed
- » Bulgarian Court Initiates Trial Against Former Defence Minister
- » Fire Bursts Out in Varna Mall
- » 270 Refugees Evacuated in Harmanli Centre Due To Fire
- » Bulgarians Wishing To Vote Abroad Have One Week Left To Apply
- » Trakia Highway Closed Due To Cistern Crash