Bulgarian Far-Right Leader Accused of Assaulting Journalist
A Bulgarian journalist has claimed that Volen Siderov, the notorious leader of far-right party Ataka (Attack), kicked him in the party's parliamentary office.
Journalist Lachezar Lisitsov has told reporters that Siderov attacked him after he questioned him about his alleged trip to Paris in the company of one his party's female MPs.
Lisitsov has stated that he was also attacked by Ataka MP Desislav Chukolov.
However, Chukolov has stated that the journalist was not assaulted. According to the lawmaker, Lisitsov's foot was injured by a door.
The journalist has already reported the incident to police authorities.
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019