Bulgaria's Manolev Fancies Fulham Move
Bulgarian international midfielder Stanislav Manolev is keen to join Premiership side Fulham, his agent has revealed.
Agent Mino Raiola has told Dutch media that Fulham would be a very good club for his client.
However, Rajola has noted that the Cottagers are yet to bid for the versatile Bulgarian.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at PSV Eindhoven this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
Manolev has been tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Retains 24th Spot in ATP Ranking
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics