Bulgaria's Manolev Fancies Fulham Move
Bulgarian international midfielder Stanislav Manolev is keen to join Premiership side Fulham, his agent has revealed.
Agent Mino Raiola has told Dutch media that Fulham would be a very good club for his client.
However, Rajola has noted that the Cottagers are yet to bid for the versatile Bulgarian.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at PSV Eindhoven this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
Manolev has been tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
- » Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Box Maurice Harris in Hamburg on December 5
- » Ronnie O'Sullivan to Face Jimmy White in Snooker Legends Show in Sofia on Friday
- » Bulgaria’s Ruse Wins European City of Sport 2016 Award
- » Two Romanian Football Legends to Join Stoichkov's 50th Birthday Show
- » PM: Bulgaria Has Potential to Be Among Best Sport Destinations on Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Concludes Season with Defeat in Paris