Bulgaria's Manolev Fancies Fulham Move
Bulgarian international midfielder Stanislav Manolev is keen to join Premiership side Fulham, his agent has revealed.
Agent Mino Raiola has told Dutch media that Fulham would be a very good club for his client.
However, Rajola has noted that the Cottagers are yet to bid for the versatile Bulgarian.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at PSV Eindhoven this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
Manolev has been tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
- » Ludogorets, Crvena Zvezda Tied in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Serbia's Crvena Zvezda
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Ascends His 8th Eight-Thousander
- » IOC Allows Russian Competitors to Take Part in Rio Olympics
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Climbs Up World Tennis Ranking