Bulgaria's Manolev Fancies Fulham Move
Bulgarian international midfielder Stanislav Manolev is keen to join Premiership side Fulham, his agent has revealed.
Agent Mino Raiola has told Dutch media that Fulham would be a very good club for his client.
However, Rajola has noted that the Cottagers are yet to bid for the versatile Bulgarian.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at PSV Eindhoven this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
Manolev has been tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko