Bulgaria's Manolev Fancies Fulham Move
Bulgarian international midfielder Stanislav Manolev is keen to join Premiership side Fulham, his agent has revealed.
Agent Mino Raiola has told Dutch media that Fulham would be a very good club for his client.
However, Rajola has noted that the Cottagers are yet to bid for the versatile Bulgarian.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at PSV Eindhoven this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
Manolev has been tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
- » Bulgarian Athletes Win 16 medals at 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany