2 Bulgarian Prostitutes Stabbed in Venice
Two Bulgarian prostitutes, aged 34 and 35, were stabbed early on Tuesday in Venice, according to Italian media.
The vicious attack occurred at approximately 4:20 am local time. The two women have been placed in a local hospital and have been reported in serious condition.
Police are investigating the case. According to witnesses, a man who "looked Eastern European" fled the crime scene In a BMW.
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence