2 Bulgarian Prostitutes Stabbed in Venice
Two Bulgarian prostitutes, aged 34 and 35, were stabbed early on Tuesday in Venice, according to Italian media.
The vicious attack occurred at approximately 4:20 am local time. The two women have been placed in a local hospital and have been reported in serious condition.
Police are investigating the case. According to witnesses, a man who "looked Eastern European" fled the crime scene In a BMW.
- » GERB MP Agrees to Have Immunity Lifted over Investigation
- » Arrested Attacker Confesses to Armed Robbery Attempt in Bulgaria’s Sredetz
- » Two People Killed in Two Separate Incidents in Southern Bulgaria
- » Attempt for Armed Robbery Leaves One Attacker Dead in Bulgaria's Sredets
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring