2 Bulgarian Prostitutes Stabbed in Venice
Two Bulgarian prostitutes, aged 34 and 35, were stabbed early on Tuesday in Venice, according to Italian media.
The vicious attack occurred at approximately 4:20 am local time. The two women have been placed in a local hospital and have been reported in serious condition.
Police are investigating the case. According to witnesses, a man who "looked Eastern European" fled the crime scene In a BMW.
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center
- » Judge Rumyana Chenalova Detained for 72 Hours
- » Bulgaria Detains Romanian National Trying to Smugge 0.5 Kg Heroin
- » Bulgarian Authorities Launch Nationwide Search for Judge Rumyana Chenalova