2 Bulgarian Prostitutes Stabbed in Venice
Two Bulgarian prostitutes, aged 34 and 35, were stabbed early on Tuesday in Venice, according to Italian media.
The vicious attack occurred at approximately 4:20 am local time. The two women have been placed in a local hospital and have been reported in serious condition.
Police are investigating the case. According to witnesses, a man who "looked Eastern European" fled the crime scene In a BMW.
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Spain
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody