Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market
- » Bulgaria is the First in the EU in the Growth of Air Travel