Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria to Seek EC Aid for Damages worth BGN 5-10M Caused by Russian Embargo
- » Western Balkans Conference Kicks Off in Berlin
- » Bulgaria OKs Disaster Risk Management Peer Reviews by EU Countries
- » Bulgaria Unlikely to See EU Environment Funds Unblocked before October
- » Bulgaria May Lose Funding for 1 Year under Rural Development Program
- » Bulgaria May Open Competitiveness OP Schemes to 2020 by end-2014