Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Govt Approves CETA Trade Deal
- » EU Parliament to Discuss New Monitoring Mechanism on Bulgaria, Romania
- » Bulgaria's PM Backs Sanctions Against Russia Due To Moscow's Actions in Syria
- » Bulgaria President Backs CETA Deal with Canada
- » Over 50% of Bulgarian Youths Live in Inferior Living Conditions
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers to Debate Govt Draft Stance on EU-Canada Deal