Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » EC Survey: Bulgaria in the Top 3 of the Most Racist Countries in Europe
- » Meglena Kuneva is Nominated for a New Position in Brussels
- » According to New Research, Bulgaria is the Laziest Nation in the EU
- » Bulgaria will Lose BGN 70 Million from the EU for Education and Science
- » The President Rumen Radev to Meet the Vice-President of the European Commission
- » The Minister of Transport and Information Technologies to Work for 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria