Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgarian Dairy Producers Unlikely to Be Awarded Compensations by EC
- » Bulgaria Would Profit from EU-Japan Free Trade Agreement – Deputy PM Kuneva
- » Bulgaria Opens 1st Procedure under Operational Program Environment 2014-2020
- » EU Commissioner Georgieva Urges Bulgaria to Improve Disaster Prevention
- » EU 'Launching Procedure' against Bulgaria over Treatment of Debtors
- » EU Adopts Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-Border Program worth EUR 34 M