Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Had Second Largest Drop in Unemployment in EU in March
- » Bulgaria, Romania 'Not Closing In on Rest of EU'
- » CoE Warns of ‘Dwindling Trust’ in Institutions
- » Bulgaria's Employment Rate Increased by 2 % Y/Y in 2015 - Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Allowed to Finish 3rd Metro Line, Sofia Ring Road with EU Money
- » Bulgaria Calls for Equal Access to EU’s Entry-Exit System for All Member States