Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Gets Nod for EUR 2 B in EU Funding for Transport Projects
- » More Than Half of Bulgarians Have Positive Image of EU – Eurobarometer
- » Bulgaria to Get EUR 10.5 M Disaster Aid from EU
- » German Chancellor Promises Help, to Send Experts to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Evades 15% Cut to 2015 Turbot Quota
- » European Commission Seeks Turbot Quota Cuts for Bulgaria, Romania