Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » EP to Hold Hearing of Bulgarian Commission Designate on June 20
- » Sofia Welcomes Agreement About European Public Prosecutor's Office
- » Bulgaria Wants to be Free of EU Monitoring by End of 2018
- » A Bulgaria to Update Budget of its EU Council Presidency
- » Minister Liliyana Pavlova: 'Europe Will Exist, it is Important in What Format'
- » Bulgaria is on its Way to the Eurozone