Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria's Election Watchdog Confirms Petar Kurumbashev Will Be MEP
- » Austria's Chancellor Accuses Eastern Europe of 'Exporting Unemployment'
- » 170 Participants in Competition for Bulgaria's EU Presidency Logo
- » Europe Braces for Tectonic Shifts - PES Leader
- » EU 'Only Viable Project Helping Bulgaria' - Deputy PM
- » Bulgaria in Unprecedented Situation after Georgieva's EU Commission Departure