Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » UK Carries On Crusade against Bulgarians, Romanians, Wants New EU Rules
- » Marginal Bulgarian Party Eager to Table Berlusconi MEP Bid
- » Dutch Open Labor Market for Bulgarians, Romanians
- » Bulgaria Excited by Upcoming EU-Turkey Readmission Deal
- » EU, Turkey Set to Ink Readmission Deal
- » EC Rebuts Reports of Accusing Bulgaria's GERB of EU Funds Freeze