Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Shows Gender Pay Gap Below EU Average
- » European Commission Celebrates Bulgaria's Liberation Day
- » Unemployment Registered Slight Drop in Bulgaria in January
- » Tackling Poverty Requires Holistic Approach- Romania’s EU Commissioner
- » Bulgaria Is Not Among Worst Performers in EU Funds Absorption – President
- » Bulgaria Gov't 'Wants to Jail at Least 30 Politicians'