Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria to Invest EUR 102 M in Boosting Competitiveness of SMEs
- » Bulgaria's FM: Prejudice against TTIP Should Be Overcome
- » Bulgaria Ranks Eighth in Absorption of EU Funds – EU Commission Vice-President
- » MEP Ska Keller: Bulgaria Has Important Role in EU's Plans on Refugees
- » EU Research Chief to Inspect Construction of Sofia Tech Park
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Calls on EU to Reform Policies on Refugees