Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Registers 2 % Decrease in Unemployment in 2014 – Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Deputy PM Vows Govt Action to Address Issues in EU's CVM Report
- » Bulgaria: EU Commission's 2015 CVM Report in Brief
- » EU CVM Report Urges Bulgaria To Speed Up Judicial Reform
- » EU Blasts at Bulgaria’s High-Level Corruption in New CVM Report
- » Yonko Grozev Elected as Bulgaria's Judge to ECHR