Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Improves Ranking in EU Funds Implementation
- » EU Court: Bulgaria Breached Antitrust Law during Digital Transition
- » Bulgaria’s PM to Propose System of Combating Human Trafficking at EU Summit
- » Statistics Shows No Restart of Payments to Bulgaria under OP Environment 2007-2013
- » Bulgaria's Public Financial Inspection Establishes 19 Violations in 20 EU-Funded Projects
- » Bulgarian Border Police Records Triple Increase in Illegal Migrant Crossings