Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria's Bokova Enters Politico's List of People 'Shaking the World'
- » Bulgaria Calls on EU Commission to Prepare for Possible Migrant Inflow from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Joins European Public Law Organization
- » Bulgaria Faces 'Genuine Threat of Radicalization' - MEP
- » Bulgaria's VP-Elect Sparks New Row over Migrant Reception Centers
- » Bulgaria PM Leaves EU Commissioner Choice to Interim Govt