Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » EU Commission 'Should Adopt New Approach' to Disasters, Emergency - MEP
- » EC Approves Project for Upgrade of Fire Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s EU Funds Loss under Regional Development Program May Reach BGN 95 M
- » Bulgaria Joins Case Against Minimum Alcohol Price In Scotland
- » FT: Cut in Russian Gas Flow Could Speed Up Diversification in Europe
- » Could Kristalina Georgieva's Portfolio Be Changed to 'Energy Union'?