Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Drops One Place to #24 by EU Funds Absorption
- » Bulgaria, Hungary Granted Exemption from Migrants' Relocation
- » Opposing Concessions to Greece, Bulgaria PM Urges Help for NW Region
- » Bulgarian PM Calls for European Support in Dealing with Migratory Pressure
- » 14 Projects under Bulgaria’s Operational Program Environment 2007-2013 Considered 'At-Risk'
- » Budgets MEPs Approve Aid of EUR 1.98 M for Flood Repairs in Bulgaria