Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria's New MEPs to Stress Refugee Issues, Eurozone Accession
- » Bulgarian DPS Party Supports Georgieva's EU Foreign Policy Chief Bid
- » EIB to Assist Bulgarian Railway Infrastructure Co in Tariff Formation
- » EC Approves Bulgaria's Public Procurement Strategy 2014-2020
- » EU Regional Policy Commissioner: Bulgaria to Sign PA with EC Very Soon
- » Georgieva Is Bulgaria's EU Foreign Policy Chief Candidate - PM