Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria-EU Trade Increased in First Eleven Months of 2015
- » Germany Demands Bulgaria Step Up Pace of Judicial Reform
- » EU Commission Forecasts Bulgarian Economy to Grow by 1.5 % in 2016, 2 % in 2017
- » Bulgaria to Contribute EUR 5.9 M to EU Grant for Refugees in Turkey
- » EUR 35 M of Loans to be Provided to Bulgarian SMEs under Juncker Plan
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate Was Below EU Average in December 2015