Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Sofia, Athens Continue Exchange on Issues, Related to Future of EU and Migration
- » Angela Merkel Stands for Bulgaria in Front of the European Commission
- » Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Takes Part In Rhodes Conference for Security and Stability
- » Bulgaria is the Country with the Most Road Traffic Deaths
- » A Ministry for Bulgaria's Presidency of The Council of the EU Will Start Work on June 2nd
- » Secretary General Commends Bulgaria’s Contributions to NATO