Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Suffered Financial Corrections worth BGN 166M by end-2013
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Appointed EU Budget Commissioner - Report
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria’s Georgieva Will Be Awarded ‘Strong Economic Portfolio’
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Calls for Common EU Energy Strategy
- » Good Luck, Kristalina!
- » Bulgaria to Seek EC Aid for Damages worth BGN 5-10M Caused by Russian Embargo