Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Asked to Give EUR 7 M More for EU's 2015 Budget
- » Bulgaria Applies for Flood Damage Aid from EUSF
- » President Plevleniev: Bulgaria Can Meet EU's Renewables Target
- » President Plevneliev Criticises Guy Verhofstadt's Recommendations
- » ALDE President: Bulgaria Should Form Govt without Nationalist Formations
- » Bulgaria’s President to Take Part in European Council Meeting Oct 23-24