Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Financial Supervision Commission Chair, ECB Vice-President Discuss Troubled Bulgarian Bank KTB
- » EU to Unfreeze Payments Under Environment OP in Two Weeks
- » Public Transport In Sofia Cheapest In EU Capitals
- » New EU Food Label Requirements Come Into Effect In December
- » Bulgaria Increasingly Likely to Lose EUR 1.6B in EU Agriculture Funding
- » Bulgaria Should Brace for ‘Not Quite Positive’ EC Progress Report – Caretaker Minister