Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Approves Cooperation Schemes under EU Programs
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Willingness to Help Kiev Build Closer Ties with EU
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Questioned by 3 EP Committees
- » Bulgarian Socialist MEP Demands Compensation for Bulgarian Agricultural Producers
- » MEPs to Discuss Russian Embargo on EU Food Imports
- » Bulgaria 'EU's Biggest Recipient' in 2014-2020 Programs