Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » EU Envoy Confident Canada Working to Resolve Bulgaria Visa Concerns
- » Bulgaria May Lose EUR 1.2 B in EU Funding by End-Year
- » Bulgaria Sends Firearms, Ammo to Iraqi Government
- » Bulgaria’s President Calls for Fair Distribution of Immigration Burden in EU
- » EU Offers Further EUR165 M in Aid to Farmers Hit by Russian Sanctions
- » Bulgarian Attar Of Roses Gets EU Protection Of Geographical Indication