Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Ska Keller: Many Bulgarians have Apologized to me Personally Because of Deputy PM Simeonov
- » DW: Bulgaria and Romania Push to Join EU's Schengen Area
- » Marie-Christine Vergiat: The Teaming Between Bulgarian and Turkish Border Guards is Disturbing
- » Bulgaria is at the Last Places in the European Union in People Working in the Field of Culture
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Starts Today in Sofia