Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » European Left Hails Consolidation of Left Vote in Bulgaria
- » President Radev to Participate in Ceremony Marking 60th Anniversary of the Treaties of Rome
- » Donald Tusk To Visit Bulgaria in April
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Position for EU Summit Meeting in Rome
- » EP Adopts Resolution on Bulgarians in Albania
- » Expenses for Bulgaria's EU Presidency To Exceed BGN 50 M for 2017