Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Findings from EU Analysis of Bulgarian Prosecution Will be Made Public
- » EU Postpones Decision on 2018 Rotational Chairmanships
- » Brexit to Have Only Negative Consequences – Former Bulgarian PM
- » EU Analysis of Bulgarian Prosecution Officially Begins on Monday
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Predicts No Good Scenarios for EU after Brexit
- » Bulgaria Ready to Grant Citizenship to UK Expats - PM