Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgarian PM Urges European Solidarity with Countries Worst Affected by Migration Crisis
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussing Border Protection with EU Commission Chief Juncker
- » EU Monitoring of Bulgarian Prosecution Postponed for Several Weeks
- » European Monitoring of Bulgarian Prosecution to Begin on Monday
- » DW: Bulgarian Prime Minister Is Brussels' 'Golden Boy'
- » Bulgarian Project Wins Natura 2000 Award