Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Discussing Balkans Border Security with Germany
- » Interest in Bulgarian Citizenship Rises among Britons after Brexit
- » Bulgarian EU Presidency to Cost Estimated EUR 75 M
- » EC VP Kristalina Georgieva Denies Media Speculation of Being's GERB's Pick for President of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians, Romanians Working in Britain Increase to 266,000 in Q2 2016
- » Migrants Decline Assistance, Try to Leave Bulgaria ASAP - Red Cross Official