Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in Utilisation of EU Funds for SMEs
- » Bulgaria Remains Among 12 Countries Subject to Special Monitoring
- » Interim Govt Not To Nominate Bulgarian EU Commissioner
- » Bulgaria Requests Opening of Voting Sections in 17 German Cities
- » President Radev, PM Gerdzhikov To Discuss EU Commissioner Nomination
- » Bulgaria Govt Sending Mixed Signals about Next EU Commissioner Pick