Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » PM Borisov: We have in Fact Fulfilled the Numerical Criteria for Entering the Currency II Mechanism
- » The Chief Negotiator on Behalf of the EU for Brexit Comes to Bulgaria
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Euro-Presidency Disappoints the Young People from the EU
- » New Study of Food in Bulgaria and in Western Europe: Double Standards of Quality and Price
- » Bulgarian Dance "Horo" in the Center of Brussels