Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria, Croatia Unanimous on Need of Western Balkans' Integration into EU
- » Five Bulgarian Regions among EU’s Ten Poorest in 2013
- » Bulgaria Finmin Unveils Plan for Mega-Fund Managing EU Financial Instruments
- » Bulgaria’s Rural Development Program 2014-2020 Conclusively Approved
- » Dairy Sector Crisis Affects EU Market, Not Just Bulgaria - Agriculture Minister
- » Ten EU Countries Oppose Proposal for Immigrant Quotas