Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU
- » Maria Gabriel: An Expert Group at European Level will Make a Common Definition of the Issue of False News
- » Minister Pavlova: Bulgaria is Completely Ready for its EU Presidency
- » Bulgarian PM: Dialogue is the Only Solution For Stability in the Former Soviet Space