Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Runs Huge Risk of Losing EU Funds - Deputy PM
- » European Commission OKs 39 New Operational Programs, None of Them Bulgarian
- » Bulgaria to Seek Long-Term Loan for 240-km Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgaria PM to Seek Unfreezing of EU Funds in Brussels Next Week
- » French Ambassador: EU Monitoring On Bulgaria Might Increase
- » Bulgarian Ministers Desperate to Negotiate Reduction of EU Funds Losses in 2014