Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » Bulgaria Gets Major EU Funds Boost – Deputy PM
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Pernik Slams EU
- » Bulgaria Reimbursed by EC for BGN 957M Aid Scheme for Farmers
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Back Serbia's EU Bid
- » Bulgarians Among Most Frequently Expelled from Belgium in 2012
- » exPM Complains of Political Repression in Bulgaria to EC VicePresident