Bulgaria's Ruling GERB Names New MEP
Bulgaria's ruling centrist-right GERB party has named its new Member of the European Parliament.
Preslav Borisov, a former deputy Agriculture Minister, will replace Iliana Ivanova, MEP from the EPP group, who was elected to join the European Court of Auditors.
Borisov will be a member of the European Parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the Delegation for relations with Israel, according to the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
- » EUR 160 M in Financial Assistance For Bulgaria Matter Of Days
- » European Deputy Mariya Gabriel Recognised As One of 25 Most Influential Deputies
- » Non-Schengen EU Members to Meet in Warsaw
- » Bulgaria PM Urges Commitment to EU-Turkey Migrant Deal, Hotspots Outside Europe
- » Bulgaria Waiting for Canadian Visa Waiver Timetable Soon
- » Bulgaria To Receive EUR 108 M in Assistance in Few Weeks