Varna Traffic Police Head Dismissed for Disgraceful Conduct
Valery Borisov, Director of the Varna Traffic Police, has been dismissed, according to reports of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
One of the reasons for Borisov's dismissal is accusations of eroding the reputation of the Interior Ministry, according to information from the institution's press office.
According to reports of the BGNES news agency, Borisov used his public official card to fill up his personal vehicle with free gasoline and also used the official state car to travel to a private property outside town.
Borisov was dismissed Monday and a replacement was not appointed immediately.
- » GERB MP Agrees to Have Immunity Lifted over Investigation
- » Arrested Attacker Confesses to Armed Robbery Attempt in Bulgaria’s Sredetz
- » Two People Killed in Two Separate Incidents in Southern Bulgaria
- » Attempt for Armed Robbery Leaves One Attacker Dead in Bulgaria's Sredets
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring