Varna Traffic Police Head Dismissed for Disgraceful Conduct
Valery Borisov, Director of the Varna Traffic Police, has been dismissed, according to reports of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
One of the reasons for Borisov's dismissal is accusations of eroding the reputation of the Interior Ministry, according to information from the institution's press office.
According to reports of the BGNES news agency, Borisov used his public official card to fill up his personal vehicle with free gasoline and also used the official state car to travel to a private property outside town.
Borisov was dismissed Monday and a replacement was not appointed immediately.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack