Varna Traffic Police Head Dismissed for Disgraceful Conduct
Valery Borisov, Director of the Varna Traffic Police, has been dismissed, according to reports of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
One of the reasons for Borisov's dismissal is accusations of eroding the reputation of the Interior Ministry, according to information from the institution's press office.
According to reports of the BGNES news agency, Borisov used his public official card to fill up his personal vehicle with free gasoline and also used the official state car to travel to a private property outside town.
Borisov was dismissed Monday and a replacement was not appointed immediately.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod