Earl, Countess of Wessex to Visit Bulgaria in March
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex – the third son and youngest child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip - is scheduled to visit Bulgaria in the middle of March.
The news was officially confirmed on Monday by the official site of the Royal Household.
The occasion and agenda of the visit, which will be wrapped up on March 16, remain uknown.
Prince Edward will be accompanied by his wife Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
A favorite of the Queen, Sophie and Prince Edward have two children – Louise and James.
Sophie and Edward were patrons of Team GB at this year's 2012 Summer Olympics, and Her Royal Highness waved the Union Jack proudly for Britain while wearing everything from a smart red blazer to the team polo.
Sophie favors neatly tailored pieces by Bruce Oldfield, and has sported many a custom-made head piece by milliner Jane Taylor.
Sophie is known to be on very good terms with the Duchess of Cambridge, and she said in a statement how "thrilled" both she and the Earl are about Catherine's pregnancy.
"A perfect end to an amazing year," Sophie added.
- » Putin's Visit in Bulgaria will be Postponed for after March 2018
- » Theresa May goes on an Unexpected Visit to Brussels
- » Boris Johnson tells Zaharieva: 'I am Sure Bulgarian EU Presidency will be Very Successful'
- » Bulgaria’s Head of State Held Talks with the President of Azerbaijan
- » From January 1, 2018, there is going to be a Direct Flight Connection between Sofia and Baku
- » Head of State Rumen Radev is on an Official Visit to the Republic of Azerbaijan