Earl, Countess of Wessex to Visit Bulgaria in March
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex – the third son and youngest child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip - is scheduled to visit Bulgaria in the middle of March.
The news was officially confirmed on Monday by the official site of the Royal Household.
The occasion and agenda of the visit, which will be wrapped up on March 16, remain uknown.
Prince Edward will be accompanied by his wife Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
A favorite of the Queen, Sophie and Prince Edward have two children – Louise and James.
Sophie and Edward were patrons of Team GB at this year's 2012 Summer Olympics, and Her Royal Highness waved the Union Jack proudly for Britain while wearing everything from a smart red blazer to the team polo.
Sophie favors neatly tailored pieces by Bruce Oldfield, and has sported many a custom-made head piece by milliner Jane Taylor.
Sophie is known to be on very good terms with the Duchess of Cambridge, and she said in a statement how "thrilled" both she and the Earl are about Catherine's pregnancy.
"A perfect end to an amazing year," Sophie added.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk