Fulham Said to Eye Bulgarian International
Fulham are reportedly interested in snapping up PSV Eindhoven's Bulgarian midfielder Stanislav Manolev.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch club this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
He is now tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
Spanish side Espanyol may also make a bid for Manolev.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy