Fulham Said to Eye Bulgarian International
Fulham are reportedly interested in snapping up PSV Eindhoven's Bulgarian midfielder Stanislav Manolev.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch club this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
He is now tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
Spanish side Espanyol may also make a bid for Manolev.
- » Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
- » Kubrat Pulev Triumphs over Simon Peter, Grabbing WBA Boxing Belt
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected