Fulham Said to Eye Bulgarian International
Fulham are reportedly interested in snapping up PSV Eindhoven's Bulgarian midfielder Stanislav Manolev.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch club this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
He is now tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
Spanish side Espanyol may also make a bid for Manolev.
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!