Fulham Said to Eye Bulgarian International
Fulham are reportedly interested in snapping up PSV Eindhoven's Bulgarian midfielder Stanislav Manolev.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch club this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
He is now tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
Spanish side Espanyol may also make a bid for Manolev.
- » Bulgaria's Ex Volleyball Coach Takes Over Iran's National Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Australian Open Quarter-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game