Fulham Said to Eye Bulgarian International
Fulham are reportedly interested in snapping up PSV Eindhoven's Bulgarian midfielder Stanislav Manolev.
The 27-year-old player has been struggling to get first team action at the Dutch club this season and is likely to leave it during the winter transfer window. However, his performance has been instrumented for his country's national squad.
He is now tipped to replace Stephen Kelly, who signed with Reading last week.
Spanish side Espanyol may also make a bid for Manolev.
- » Bulgarian Appointed as Coach of Maldives National Football Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Andy Murray in Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis, Reaches Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Crashes Out of Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round in Melbourne
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Defeats Heather Watson in Australian Open First Round