4,000 In Vitro Babies Born in Bulgaria in 2012
4,000 babies have been born with the help of assisted reproduction procedures in Bulgaria during 2012, according to Bulgaria's Minister of Health Desislava Atanasova.
"The budget for in vitro procedures for 2013 has not decrease and remainsn BGN 15 M," said Atanasova.
The Health Minister added that the Bulgarian government's commitment to assisted reproduction has remained strong and procedures will not change.
The only change in 2013 is that the procedures will be covered by the National Health Insurance Fund, rather than by the Ministry of Health.
Nikolay Lalev, director of the state Assisted Reproduction Fund assured that all administrative procedures and contracts with clinics will be concluded in due time.
- » Today Bulgaria honors the Memory of the Dead Doctors and Medics
- » Yemen Cholera Epidemic: Cases Exceed 500,000 in 4 Months
- » Emergency Number 112 Will not be Left Without a Communication System
- » Former Hospital Director Admitted he did not Have Diploma
- » Dutch Police Arrested 2 Company directors Due To the Egg Scandal
- » West Nile Mosquito Fever Kills Two People in Greece