4,000 In Vitro Babies Born in Bulgaria in 2012
4,000 babies have been born with the help of assisted reproduction procedures in Bulgaria during 2012, according to Bulgaria's Minister of Health Desislava Atanasova.
"The budget for in vitro procedures for 2013 has not decrease and remainsn BGN 15 M," said Atanasova.
The Health Minister added that the Bulgarian government's commitment to assisted reproduction has remained strong and procedures will not change.
The only change in 2013 is that the procedures will be covered by the National Health Insurance Fund, rather than by the Ministry of Health.
Nikolay Lalev, director of the state Assisted Reproduction Fund assured that all administrative procedures and contracts with clinics will be concluded in due time.
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » 5 Foods to Include in your Menu for Good Eyesight
- » Only 3% of Bulgarians are Vaccinated Against Flu
- » About 60% of General Practitioners in Bulgaria are over 55 Years of Age
- » Sofia Municipality Presents a Health Portal of the Hospitals in the Capital
- » BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa