"Political will means being capable of guaranteeing the operative freedom of operative workers. That is what I have been doing since I became a minister."
Bulgarian Vice-PM and Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov reflects on his role in the cabinet, especially in the field of combatting crime.
- » We Are at Hotel California, Greek FinMin Says
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market