Top Cop: Bulgarian Cabinet Determined to Crush Crime
Bulgaria's GERB cabinet remains firmly committed to uprooting organized crime and petty criminal activity in the country, stated Vice-PM and Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Speaking in an interview for TV7 Sunday, Tsvetanov once again threw the blame for lingering problems in the area to the failures of Bulgaria's previous cabinets and the judiciary.
"Political will means being capable of guaranteeing the operative freedom of operative workers," postulated the Bulgarian Minister of Interior.
"That is what I have been doing since I became a minister," added Tsvetanov.
Bulgaria's Vice-PM once again reflected on what he saw as lingering problems in the judicial system, including alleged slow justice and lack of conern for the interests of crime victims.
"There have been 20 years of deficits accumulation in the judiciary, there was no way we could change that entirely for just 4 years," said Tsvetanov.
The GERB cabinet's term in office expires in July, and party leaders, including Tsvetanov and PM Boyko Borisov, have made it clear that they aspire for another mandate.
- » Head of state: The Strategic Partnership Between Bulgaria and the United States is a Prerequisite For a Far more Active Cooperation in Investments
- » Intensified Police checks During the European Day Without a Road Death
- » Mayor Banned a Protest Against the Interior Ministry and the Prosecutor's Office
- » BGN 623m Additional Funds For Renovation of Bulgarian Schools Will be Granted by the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Court Allowed Civil Claims For 200 m BGN in Bourgas Airport Bombing Case
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
"Impossible to crush crime, while the biggest criminals are wanna-be leaders !"-----oooh, I stopped my usual friday evening drinking! The
author has in mind The Chief Democracy' Leaders, right?....No!? Well,
"Only the brainwashed cannot accept the fact that the current "World Leaders" are "not just incompetent and corrupt, but also an outlaw !" And "There is no "ex" there", really.........................................
Impossible to crush crime, while the biggest criminals are wanna-be leaders !
Crime will become more manageable from the moment when the mafia is not represented with the role of prime minister and his "siblings" "up there".
Only the brainwashed cannot accept the fact that the current prime minister is not just incompetent and corrupt, but also an outlaw ! There is no "ex" there.