Top Cop: Bulgarian Cabinet Determined to Crush Crime
Bulgaria's GERB cabinet remains firmly committed to uprooting organized crime and petty criminal activity in the country, stated Vice-PM and Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
Speaking in an interview for TV7 Sunday, Tsvetanov once again threw the blame for lingering problems in the area to the failures of Bulgaria's previous cabinets and the judiciary.
"Political will means being capable of guaranteeing the operative freedom of operative workers," postulated the Bulgarian Minister of Interior.
"That is what I have been doing since I became a minister," added Tsvetanov.
Bulgaria's Vice-PM once again reflected on what he saw as lingering problems in the judicial system, including alleged slow justice and lack of conern for the interests of crime victims.
"There have been 20 years of deficits accumulation in the judiciary, there was no way we could change that entirely for just 4 years," said Tsvetanov.
The GERB cabinet's term in office expires in July, and party leaders, including Tsvetanov and PM Boyko Borisov, have made it clear that they aspire for another mandate.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: 'We are Determined to Take All Measures to Stop the Rising Mortality on the Bulgaria's Roads'
- » Minister Nikolay Nankov: E-Vignette System Will be Flexible
- » President Rumen Radev: 'Terrorism is Spreading in Europe and NATO Must Counteract'
- » International Conference on Bulgarian Church’s Contribution to Saving Bulgarian Jews to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee Launches a Campaign for Abolishment
- » 46-Year-Old Man Murdered in Snyagovo Village
"Impossible to crush crime, while the biggest criminals are wanna-be leaders !"-----oooh, I stopped my usual friday evening drinking! The
author has in mind The Chief Democracy' Leaders, right?....No!? Well,
"Only the brainwashed cannot accept the fact that the current "World Leaders" are "not just incompetent and corrupt, but also an outlaw !" And "There is no "ex" there", really.........................................
Impossible to crush crime, while the biggest criminals are wanna-be leaders !
Crime will become more manageable from the moment when the mafia is not represented with the role of prime minister and his "siblings" "up there".
Only the brainwashed cannot accept the fact that the current prime minister is not just incompetent and corrupt, but also an outlaw ! There is no "ex" there.