Bulgarian FinMin Proposes to Up PM's Salary by BGN 5000
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, wants a monthly salary of BGN 8 8 000 for the Prime Minister, the President and the Speaker of the Parliament.
The proposal has been written in a Bill of the Ministry of Finances, the Bulgarian Pressa (Press) daily reports.
Djankov further asks for a significant increase of the salaries of the Deputy Prime Ministers and the Vice President, which are to reach between BGN 5 000 and BGN 6 000 a month.
Officials from the Finance Ministry are quoted saying that the new salaries will become effective as soon as August 2012.
PM, Boyko Borisov, currently gets BGN 3 403 a month and if Djankov's proposal materializes, the salary of the country leader is to go up by the significant for Bulgaria amount of nearly BGN 5 000.
- » Hourly Labour Cost in Bulgaria Rose by 11.0% Compared to the 2nd Quarter of 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Central Bank Published Handbook on Financial Products and Services
- » A Protest Against the Limitation of Cash Payments in Sofia
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1.1% Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Exports to the EU Increased by 11.3% in the Period Between January-June 2017
- » Average Monthly Insured Income For the Country in July 2017 is BGN 811.75