Levski Joins Gazprom's Football Empire - Report
Bulgarian football club Levski Sofia has signed a sponsorship deal with Russian energy giant Gazprom, according to a Bulgarian media report.
The deal was signed during Levski president Todor Batkov's trip to Russia in December, the 24 Chasa daily says.
The paper has reported that negotiations are still going on concerning Gazprom's potential involvement in the construction of Levski's new stadium.
Gazprom may also help Levski renovate its stadium, Georgi Asparuhov, which could be renamed to Gazprom Arena.
Besides owning Russian team Zenit St Petersburg, the Russian gas company also sponsors Schalke and Red Star Belgrade and recently agreed a commercial deal with Chelsea.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final