Bulgaria Awards 4th Mobile Operator License to Bulsatcom
Bulgarian satellite operator Bulsatcom has been awarded a mobile operator license by the country's Communications Regulation Commission, according to dnevnik.bg.
Bulsatcom has thus become the fourth licensed mobile operator in the country after M-Tel, Globul and Vivacom.
Bulsatcom has announced that its GSM services will be available for costumers by the end of 2013.
The license is worth BGN 12 M.
- » US Delegation Meeting Bulgaria's Energy Minister
- » Tourism Debate Arises Among Bulgarian PM, Tourism Association Reps
- » Bulgaria Plans to Keep ADIS State-Owned
- » Bulgaria Cannot Uphold Agreement on Kozloduy NPP Unit 7 with US Westinghouse - PM
- » Profit of Bulgarian Banks Grew by BGN 47 M Y/Y in Feb 2015
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage New Protest over 3-Month Export Ban