Bulgaria Awards 4th Mobile Operator License to Bulsatcom
Bulgarian satellite operator Bulsatcom has been awarded a mobile operator license by the country's Communications Regulation Commission, according to dnevnik.bg.
Bulsatcom has thus become the fourth licensed mobile operator in the country after M-Tel, Globul and Vivacom.
Bulsatcom has announced that its GSM services will be available for costumers by the end of 2013.
The license is worth BGN 12 M.
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » DPS: We Will Give Radev 101 Days
- » President-Elect Rumen Radev To Assume Office
- » Friday Funday Ideas for Office Staff
- » Outgoing Deputy Foreign Minister Charged With Abuse of Office
- » EU Energy Commissioner Negotiates Key Energy Projects With Greek Govt