Bulgaria Awards 4th Mobile Operator License to Bulsatcom
Bulgarian satellite operator Bulsatcom has been awarded a mobile operator license by the country's Communications Regulation Commission, according to dnevnik.bg.
Bulsatcom has thus become the fourth licensed mobile operator in the country after M-Tel, Globul and Vivacom.
Bulsatcom has announced that its GSM services will be available for costumers by the end of 2013.
The license is worth BGN 12 M.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube
- » Bulgaria's Energy Market 'Needs More Dealers'
- » Incoming EU Energy Commissioner Prefers Southern Gas Corridor over South Stream
- » Poland's Sikorski Denies Ukraine Partition Comments
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits