Bulgaria Awards 4th Mobile Operator License to Bulsatcom
Bulgarian satellite operator Bulsatcom has been awarded a mobile operator license by the country's Communications Regulation Commission, according to dnevnik.bg.
Bulsatcom has thus become the fourth licensed mobile operator in the country after M-Tel, Globul and Vivacom.
Bulsatcom has announced that its GSM services will be available for costumers by the end of 2013.
The license is worth BGN 12 M.
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Czech Billionaire Kellner Acquired Nova TV
- » Four Countries Prepare an Alternative to the Chinese "One Belt One Road" Initiative
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort