Fate Lends Good Aussie Open News to Bulgaria Top Players
Bulgaria's best tennis player and 2013 Brisbane finalist Grigor Dimitrov will open his participation in the Australian Open next week with a clash against veteran, 32nd seed Julien Benneteau of France.
The draw took place on Friday in central Melbourne.
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova will clash with Switzerland's Romina Oprandi in the first round of the tournament.
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration