Fate Lends Good Aussie Open News to Bulgaria Top Players
Bulgaria's best tennis player and 2013 Brisbane finalist Grigor Dimitrov will open his participation in the Australian Open next week with a clash against veteran, 32nd seed Julien Benneteau of France.
The draw took place on Friday in central Melbourne.
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova will clash with Switzerland's Romina Oprandi in the first round of the tournament.
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Her First 1/8 Final at Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova to Face Sloane Stephens in 3rd Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria’s Tsvetana Pironkova Proceeds to Third Round of Roland Garros
- » CSKA Sofia Claims Bulgarian Cup in Historic Final
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros