Fate Lends Good Aussie Open News to Bulgaria Top Players
Bulgaria's best tennis player and 2013 Brisbane finalist Grigor Dimitrov will open his participation in the Australian Open next week with a clash against veteran, 32nd seed Julien Benneteau of France.
The draw took place on Friday in central Melbourne.
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova will clash with Switzerland's Romina Oprandi in the first round of the tournament.
- » Kubrat Pulev Beats American Rival, Eyes World Title
- » Bulgarian Dunekova Proves She Did Not Use Doping
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss