Fate Lends Good Aussie Open News to Bulgaria Top Players
Bulgaria's best tennis player and 2013 Brisbane finalist Grigor Dimitrov will open his participation in the Australian Open next week with a clash against veteran, 32nd seed Julien Benneteau of France.
The draw took place on Friday in central Melbourne.
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova will clash with Switzerland's Romina Oprandi in the first round of the tournament.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Pablo Cuevas, Faces Andy Murray
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Roger Federer in Swiss Indoors Basel
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal