Fate Lends Good Aussie Open News to Bulgaria Top Players
Bulgaria's best tennis player and 2013 Brisbane finalist Grigor Dimitrov will open his participation in the Australian Open next week with a clash against veteran, 32nd seed Julien Benneteau of France.
The draw took place on Friday in central Melbourne.
Bulgaria's best female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova will clash with Switzerland's Romina Oprandi in the first round of the tournament.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells